Chapter 14 || Strange

"Fighting is not all about how hard you hit and being all cool, you have to have a strategy." Y/n explained, placing both her hands on her hips as she faced Hinata. "When you see me in action, what do you notice?"

"Uhm... Maybe the way you move fastly and... You often use kicks more than punches!" Hinata pointed out, quite proud of her answer.

"That's my fighting style, it's the same as Mikey's since we trained together in his grandfather's dojo." Y/n explained.

A day had only passed, no one thought the two would get along quite well. After Y/n asked Tachibana to teach her how to cook, Hinata also asked on how to fight.

Hinata explained how she didn't want to be useless and wants to be able to defend herself whenever she's alone in the streets.

"Eh? Y/n-chan?"

"Y/nnn!"

It wasn't a second later when Y/n ends up on the ground with Mikey hugging her tightly with a wide smile on his face.

Takemichi was also there, though he only stood beside Hinata.

"Takemichi-kun, Mikey-kun, what are you both doing here?" Hinata asked as she blinked.

"Mikey-kun wanted to see Y/n-chan, when he heard she's with you behind your apartment building, he immediately dragged me along and used his motorcycle to get here." Takemichi sweat dropped.

"Mikey, the heck are you doing?" Y/n sat up as she removed Mikey's arms, holding onto her forehead as she still feels the pain from when she fell down.

"I missed you! Where have you been?" Mikey sat up as well, looking at her with his loving eyes softly.

"I asked Hinata to teach me how to cook then she asked me to teach her how to fight." Y/n told, not sparing Mikey a look as she was busy dusting off her clothes.

"Huh? Really? Why?" Takemichi was taken aback by the sudden information he didn't even knew.

"She almost got taken away by delinquents yesterday, Takemitchy. If I weren't there to save her, the next thing you would hear is her being at the hospital." Y/n told, standing back up and walked up to the blonde. "I'm disappointed in you, Takemitchy, you should protect your wifey on evey second of the day." Y/n told.

Takemichi's eyes widened in shock. "What?! Hina, was it true?!" He turned to his girlfriend. Hinata only laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head, nodding her head slowly.

Takemichi goes into a mental break down almost immediately and then goes down on his knees, holding onto Hinata.

"Hina! Forgive me!" The boy cries his heart out. It only lead Hinata to sweat drop and tried to calm him down before anything else happens.

Y/n sighed in her place. She then suddenly felt a hand on hers. It was Mikey's.

"Mikey?" Y/n's brows raised as she turned to Mikey.

"Let's hang out, Y/n." Mikey pouted as he whined. "I really missed you, you know?"

But... You guys have only been apart for a day...

Takemichi sweat dropped as he thought. Though he proceeds to plead for Hinata's forgiveness.

"It's your fault for not showing up." Y/n squints her eyes towards the male. "I could've even find you guys anywhere!" Even though she didn't try to find them, Y/n still said it.

"Ohhh, sorry about that, hehe." Mikey laughed nervously. "But I'm here now aren't I?"

"Fine." Y/n sighed before turning to Hinata. "Hina, can we continue this later? Mikey wanted to go somewhere."