Chapter 11 || A sudden crybaby

"When the sun shines we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever, said I'll always be your friend, took an oath imma stick it up to the end~"

Y/n sang and danced along with the song on the radio. Unfortunately she got caught into a fever that night, thankfully they were still at the hospital so now here she is, supposed to be sleeping but instead she's singing and dancing, though it's been two days since the incident so she's probably allowed to leave later the day.

"Man you're really getting into it huh?" Mikey laughed as he entered the room with a box of cupcakes in his hands, seeing his best friend dancing along with the song that was playing on the radio.

"Wha-You...! Can't you knock?!" Y/n jumped, startled about the fact that Mikey just barged his way in without even knocking. Of course she's also embarrassed, singing and dancing along with songs was not supposed to be seen by others.

"You're really still not used to it?" Mikey questioned with a chortle. "You look very cute right now, Y/n!" Mikey continued to cheer, staring at the female infront of him with those adoring eyes he had always had whenever he looked at her.

Though his laugh and expression disappeared in a second when Y/n grabbed a pillow and started charging after him.

Mikey's eyes widened, he quickly moved to avoid the attack. It resulted for the both of them to start running in circles around the hospital room.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Mikey kept on chanting as he does not want to die in Y/n's hands...

with a pillow....

"I-Woah!" Y/n tripped over accidentally, falling on her face. "Owwww..." She whimpered.

"Y/n!" Mikey immediately came to her aid after seeing her state. "You okay?" He kneeled down, helping her sit back up.

"No! First you saw me singing and dancing and now tripping!" Y/n whined, punching the tiled floor. Mikey blinked at first, a second before he bursted into laughter.

"You're such a baby~" Mikey continued to laugh, meanwhile Y/n glared at him, her cheeks slightly puffing with her eyes a bit teary since she fell on her face earlier. A faded colour of red slowly appeared on her cheeks.

"You're the worst!" Y/n punched Mikey right on his shoulders, she then tried to get up on her own but failed. Mikey shook his head as he chuckled again before helping Y/n.

He carefully helped her go back to her bed, Y/n leaned back on the headboard, still avoiding eye contact with her arms crossed.

"You still mad?" Mikey asked, though he did not receive an answer. The blonde sighed and shook his head in a calm and slow manner, releasing a quiet chuckle.

He then pulled her into a tight and warm loving sweet hug, one arm was around her back while the other was for keeping his balance as he might fall if he didn't.

"Don't be mad, Y/n~" Mikey quietly sing-songed, though it was only for playful purposes. Mikey heard her mumble some words but couldn't exactly figure it out. "What?"

"I said I'm not mad anymore!" Y/n shouted, quickly hugging him back with both arms. Tightly. "I love you." She told.

Mikey couldn't help but smile, he likes it when Y/n admits it that she loves him dearly and treasures him. It made him feel special and important, it's always like this, they would always exchange these words to each other.