Chapter 20 || Avoid, Avert, Away

-Takemichi-

"Mikey-kun still haven't talked to Y/n-chan yet?" Takemichi was taken aback, he turned over to Draken who was paying attention to where they were walking.

"Mike's hesitating, he's scared to face her." Draken stated, somehow looking a bit angry.

"But why? It's not his fault that Baji-kun..." Takemichi looks down, hesitating to say the word but Draken knows what he was meaning to.

"Mik-"

"Mikey! Open up!" The two blondes halts upon hearing the all too familiar female voice. It was Y/n, standing by Mikey's place and... banging on the door...?

"That's Y/n-chan right?" Takemichi points at the girl.

"Good to know you ain't blind." Draken clicks his tongue.

The Y/n now was very different from what Takemichi imagined, he thought it would affect her mentally and would stay inside her place alone but she's infront of Mikey's place, banging on the front door for him to open up?

"Draken, Takemitchy, great timing, do me a favor and break down the door." The female says once she notices the two blondes standing a few feet away from her. She then steps back and crossed her arms, motioning them to go ahead and break the door down.

"Eh-What?! I can't possibly-" Takemichi was cut off when Draken immediately walked up by the door and tried to break it down. "Draken-kun!"

Are they really serious about this?! Wouldn't this he trespassing?!

Takemichi panicked, not knowing what to do. Should he help Draken or try to stop him?

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Chifuyu comes into the scene, wearing his usual cardigan with his hands inside the pockets of his pants.

"Trying to break down the door." Y/n told casually.

"He's still not showing himself?" Chifuyu raised a brow, looking over to the female.

"He's a coward, what can I say?" Y/n sighed deeply. Walking up to Draken to tell him to stop trying to break down the door. "Forget it."

"You sure?" Draken questions, he was actually just getting ready to use up every last bit of his strength to break down the damn door.

"Mikey! You're a fucking coward you know that right?!" The girl yelled loudly, sure enough it was loud enough for the blonde inside the house to hear.  She sighs once again, raking her hair before taking out something from her bag.

She then turns to Draken and hands him a folded paper. "If that shorty ever appears in front of you, give him this, if he refuses, shove it in his mouth." She states very directly which caught Takemichi off guard.

"But Y/n-chan... Are you really okay?" Takemichi asks, hesitantl,  but he still needed to ask her.
Y/n raised a brow as she looked at him.

"Who said I was okay?"

"Heh?"

"Keisuke had just passed and you think I'm okay? You alright in the head there?" She stares at him with a rather blank expression on her face as she crossed her arms making her words and face contradict with each other.