Chapter 5 || "That's A Promise"

"I'm bored." Y/n muttered.

"Yeah, no shit." Mikey followed.

The two were now laying down on the grass with bored expressions painted over their faces, they were placed under a tree to protect them from the raging sun as they waited for Draken to come black with the snacks and drinks they asked him to buy.

Their surroundings was quiet, only the wind was heard. Y/n and Mikey's bodies were spread like a starfish position. Mikey's legs were up against the tree while Y/n was just in the ground, though their heads were next to each other.

"What should we do, Mikey?" Y/n breathed, staring up in the sky while Mikey was staring at the leaves and branches of the tree.

"I don't know..." Mikey replied.

"Ken-chin's taking a bit too long..."

"No doubt..."

A moment of silence between the two again. Y/n sighed, then followed Mikey.

"Ima, shizukana yoru no naka de..."

The female started singing on a song she was familiar with, which happened to be 'Comet' by Yoasobi.

"Mukeikaku ni, kuruma wo hashira, seta..."

"You're bad at singing." Mikey commented. Y/n sighed.

"I know, we both are."

It was a second later when the both had suddenly laughed quietly.

"You guys look like corpses." Draken commented as he finally arrived back at the place.

"What took you long?" The female sat up from her position, quickly grabbing the plastic bag Draken had in his hands. She then took out the bag of sour cream n' onion chips she requested and gave a dorayaki to Mikey.

Draken sighed and sat down as well, "There were a lot of costumers." He told.

"Forgiven." The two told, proceeding to eat their snacks. As they did, Draken took out the drinks and placed it beside Y/n and Mikey, and of course one for him as well.

"I heard Pah-chin's bud got ganged up by a gang named Moebius." Y/n brought up, remembering the news she had heard from Chifuyu.

"Yeah..." Mikey breathed. "We're going to have a meeting later tonight." He told, looking over to the sitting female above him.

"Wanna come?" Draken asked.

"I'm not sure." The young lady replied, taking another chip.

"Mehhh...." Mikey sighed. "You've gotta come, Y/n. Pah-chin's your friend isn't he?" He started to give puppy eyes, wanting the female to join them later tonight.

"Oh fuck." Y/n rolled her eyes and averted her eyes away from the short blonde male. Meanwhile, Draken laughed as he knew what Y/n's weakness were.

And it just happened to be Mikey's puppy eyes.

"Y/n?" Mikey tilted his head as he scooted a little bit closer to the female, wanting her to see his pretty cute beautiful puppy eyes.

"I wanna kill you now." Y/n sighed, a sign that she finally gives up. Mikey laughed loudly and jumped on her, wrapping his arms around her neck as their cheeks were pressed against together.

"You can't, why? Because you looovee me~" Mikey told between his laughs.

Y/n sighed once again but ended up chuckling and smiling nonetheless.

"Yeah, because I love you." She told.

...

After arriving at the planned place, Y/n got off Mikey's ride and stretched out her arms, not failing to release a yawn.