Chapter 15 || Tachibana's Message

"Kisaki Tetta?" Her brows rose. "You want him as a substitute in Pah-chin's place?"

The ocean waves danced along with the wind, the moon was beautiful as ever, their surroundings were quiet and peaceful.

Mikey nodded as he decided to lay down on the sand, his position resembling a starfish, it was quite cute to look at.

"Yeah." Mikey confirmed. "In order to beat Valhalla, we need another strong person in our side. I'm sure Kisaki's the perfect guy." The blonde added, staring at the night sky.

Mikey loved this, being alone with Y/n in the night at the beach where no one would disturb them, the only sounds they would get to hear is the wind, the waves, and the feint sounds of crickets from afar.

"Mikey..." Y/n trailed off, she seemed bothered by the idea. She honestly didn't like the idea, replacing a random person over a spot that belonged to one of her cherished friends...

No, it didn't sit right with her, especially since the person Mikey talked about was someone she didn't even know. She was also a bit down, through the years, her and Mikey had always been the one deciding everything for Toman, there were no secrets between them and their whereabouts were always known.

But this time, Mikey went around doing business without her. It's not like Y/n had rights, it was Mikey's life after all and she wasn't in the place to decide everything, she wasn't even a member of Toman. It was just that, it wasn't very much how Mikey would take care of things, it made her feel like he was a bit distancing himself from her, and the reason might be because he didn't want her to know something that he does.

To put it down simply, it was like he was keeping secrets from her.

Y/n notices some details sometimes, and she knows for a fact that if Mikey tells her something, he would tell her everything, but this time, he just went: "A guy would act as a substitute for Pah-chin's place, his name is Kisaki Tetta". He didn't bother telling her how he met him, how they made the deal, and how was it all.

Y/n sighed deeply, turning her attention to the ocean. She knew why she bothered, it was because Toman was important to her as well, because of the gang, she met more people and it widened her world even more. She wouldn't want to let anyone ruin this world of hers, no, never.

Maybe I'm just overthinking...

Y/n thought, she knew she always had been an overthinker, but Mikey would reassure her. Should she just trust Mikey on this one?

-

"Y/n-chan?"

No answer.

"Y/n-chan?"

The same response as the first one.

That was when Hinata decided to tap the girl's shoulder lightly, she seemed so stuck in her own thoughts so much that she couldn't even hear Hinata's voice.

Just right when Hinata tapped her shoulder, Y/n jumps, startled at the sudden touch.

"H-Hinata." Y/n blinks continuously, breaking away from her own thoughts. "Yeah...?"

"The training." Hinata told, looking at her with slight concern. "You seem to be thinking of something so deeply, what's the matter, Y/n-chan?"

"O-Oh, this is nothing." Y/n chuckled and scratched her nape, a bit awkwardly. "Let's go back to training." She told, standing back up from her seat and went to the center of the parking lot, the same location they were when Y/n first trained Hinata.

"Are you sure? We can take a break if you want." Hinata told, comforting smile plastered on her face.

Y/n knew herself that something wasn't right with her, and she knows exactly why as well. It's because of what happened last night, at the beach.

Though she didn't understand well.

"I'll trust you, Mikey."

She told that to Mikey, but why did she felt so unsure about her decisions? This is Mikey she's talking about, she should trust him fully.

Besides, he promised.

"I'll never let that happen. I promise."

He'll surely keep his word.

"I'll protect everyone, you can count on me with that."

Y/n sighed.

Yeah, I think I'm just overthinking.

She just knew she had to trust Mikey on this one.

She shouldn't think about the possible outcomes on this fight, I mean they have survived many fights, they're hella strong.

But with what happened with Draken at the last fight made her a bit paranoid. There are chances that it might happen again, and not just only to Draken too.

Y/n sighed deeply again. Though before she gets too deep in her thoughts again, she quickly snaps out and focused on the girl infront of her.

"Alright, this time, you're gonna train on where to hit." Y/n told, clicking her fingers.  "Now, where do you think is the most fatal location to hit a male?"

"Uhm..." Hinata pursed her lips, her index finger placed right at her chin as she looked up in the sky to think. "I think... In the groin...? Somehow..."

"Forget that, that's boring." Y/n crossed her arms, then placed her weight on one foot. "But not a wrong answer though, what you said is counted, you can still use that." The girl waved her hand lightly in the air.

"Then...?" Hinata's brows furrowed, if it wasn't wrong then what are the other ideas she can also use? Her head tilts to the right as she stared at Y/n who was infront of her.

"It's fun to make them suffer, especially when they're bad guys beyond forgiveness." Y/n had this mischievous smile on her face that didn't go unnoticed by Hinata.

Y/n-chan's really cool...

She thought. It was a bit obvious that Y/n had something she's dealing with right now, though it's only Hinata's hunch, the way she's been zoning out lately and the way her face showed just managed to convince her.

And it amazed her how she's still herself, she still manages to be calm and act childish and funny.

Y/n-chan, whatever you're going through right now...

I'll be rooting for you!

- can anyone rate my narrations 😭