Chapter 18 || To Fight For Something You Love

"Minamoto-san."

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts when she had heard Yamamoto's voice along with the soft taps he did on her right shoulder.

"A-Ah, yeah?" She quickly turned to the male. Hyunso sighed, placing down his pen and fully turned to the female.

"Is there something wrong? You've been spacing out for the sixth time now." He asked, clearly bothered by it.

Y/n awkwardly laughed for a brief moment, scratching her nape.

"Sorry..." That was all she could say, after all, she couldn't just tell Hyunso about her personal problems.

Hyunso was the type to not care about one's personal life and problems because he knew it wasn't his business nor his problems. He's pretty blunt as well and would surely mind the smallest things.

And Y/n knew she had to stop overthinking things. She knew she needed to start focusing on her business right now.

"Let's go back..." Y/n spoke, picking up her pen and grabbing her notepad.

-

"Mikey!"

Draken's loud voice interrupted almost everyone in the place. Chifuyu immediately turned to Draken and then to where he was looking at.

The blonde's eyes widened as he saw Mikey fallen down with Kazutora standing, his eyes boring onto the fallen President.

"We win." Kazutora spoke.

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi shouted, his voice contained worry and concern.

Chifuyu didn't know if he should just call Y/n for backup or not. They're dealing with Kisaki right now, it's too dangerous. But there's also a high percentage that things might go downhill.

Chifuyu didn't know exactly what to do.

He felt a bit overwhelmed.

What would Baji do? What would Mikey do?

Mikey...

Mikey held great hatred towards Kazutora. The very person who's responsible for Shinichiro's death. His own older brother.

The blonde slowly got back up, he was still kneeling, his focus down.

"Just tell me own thing, Kazutora." Mikey spoke.

"Huh?"

"Am I... Your enemy?" Mikey looked at the standing male infront of him, glaring at him with his empty dark eyes.

Mikey could still remember the day how Y/n's face looked, he hated seeing her like that. The fact that one of the persons she looked up to was gone devastated her greatly. Mikey didn't want to put her in that kind of pain.

"Betrayal is part of human nature." Kazutora spoke. "I... I suffered because of you. I went to juvie because of you."

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Of course you're my enemy!" The male bursted. "I'm going to eliminate everything in my way. Did you know, Mikey? If a person kills someone, they're a bad guy. But if you kill your enemy... you're a hero."

Chifuyu gritted his teeth. All of this could be stopped when Y/n is here but... But that would mean putting her in danger as well. He wasn't that dumb, he knew this wasn't some kind of gang fight that's just to mess around. Kisaki is in this, anything bad can happen at any moment.

Chifuyu watched as they held Mikey in place, Kazutora approached the blonde as he held the pipe he used to hit Mikey in the head, the one that caused him to bleed out from his forehead.

Kazutora pointed his pipe towards Mikey.

"Don't let him go." He told.

That's when Kazutora started hitting Mikey at his head. Chifuyu's eyes widened. This is bad, it was no doubt bad.

Kazutora wasn't stopping, he still kept going without a care. Draken was about to go after Mikey but Hanma stopped him.

"I'm going to become a hero by killing my enemy." Kazutora spoke, landing another violent hit. Blood had already splattered around.

"Kill your enemy?" Mikey asked. "Is that why... you killed my brother?" He raised his head to look at Kazutora in the eye, his eyes boring onto his as it held rage and anger.

Mikey removed the two other males holding him in place, his left leg raised and without a second when it hits Kazutora's head, knocking him out with ease.

Everything went silent.

That was when his legs gave up, his consciousness slowly loosing until it did.

Hell then started to break loose.

-

"We're finished for the day." Hyunso announced, closing his textbook and leaned into his chair. Pushing his glasses up to his nose bridge once more.

Y/n nodded mindlessly, closing her notebook after she set her pen aside. Hyunso sighed.

"Minamoto-san, you should solve your problem right now, it could affect how you work with others you know." The male told, looking at the girl who sat on the opposite side of the table.

Y/n blinked for a moment.

"R-Right... Of course." She nodded, though Hyunso wasn't buying it, he was about to walk away but then he turned around to face the girl.

"I'm serious." He said before proceeding to leave the room.

Y/n sighed, raking her hair as she bit her lower lip nervously.

"I know, I'm really sorry." She told.

"I'll be on my way then, see you." Hyunso gave a wave goodbye and finally left, parting ways with the female.

Y/n sighed once again and stood there in silence, it's already near seven in the evening, she couldn't believe she had been studying with Hyunso for a long time. That was the first time they did that.

Having nothing else to do, she finally takes the choice to walk home. It's been a tiring day honestly and she's still worried about Keisuke.

-

"H-How can we tell Y/n-san about this?" Chifuyu trembles in his place, he could already feel his knees about to give up on him. His eyes were wide as he stared into his palms. "I... She'll be..."

"Chifuyu, calm down." Takemitchy tries to calm the male down by patting his back softly.

"You don't understand!" Chifuyu fully turns to the other blonde, his eyes filled with sorrow yet anger. "She's
Y/n-san for fuck's sake! She'll be devastated to learn about what the fuck happened!"

Takemitchy notices how the boy goes into a panic, there's actually nothing much he could do in this state.

"I'm sure it'll-"

"It'll be what?! Okay?! Baji-san died! And Y/n-san will drown in depression if she hears about this!"

"Keisuke died...?"

The two males froze, that darned voice was too familiar, dangerously familiar. Their eyes slowly turns to the source of the voice and there they saw her, standing there in shock as she stared at them.

ngl, I'm lowkey shipping
hyunso and y/n ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ