Chapter 23 | Take every chance

"Takemitchy?! The first division captain?!" Y/n's eyes widened in surprise.

"Crazy right?" Takemitchy smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"You really thought it through, Chifuyu." Y/n looks other to the other blonde. He just nodded quietly, though anyone could tell he was serious about his decision.

"Congrats, Takemitchy, work hard." Y/n chucked, patting his back, almost a bit roughly.

"I'll do my best..." Takemitchy sweatdropped.

It's about time I should go back and check the future though... I shook also talk to Naoto.

-

"It was Mikey." Kazutora spoke.

After going back go the future, it felt like everything happened in the blink of an eye. Takemitchy found himself in the position of an admin along with his friends. Hanma, Kisaki, and the other Toman captains and vice-captains were also there for a meeting.

And before he knew it, Kisaki lured him and Chifuyu into a trap, killing Chifuyu. Kisaki was about to kill him as well but Kazutora came to his rescue, though Kazutora intended to save Chifuyu.

"Mikey has completely changed." Kazutora added, driving the car with Takemitchy on the passenger seat. "Toman changed, because Mikey changed."

"That can't be..." Takemitchy's brows furrowed. "Someone else must've been behind it! Wasn't Kisaki the one pulling the string?!" He turned to Kazutora.

"While Kisaki was holding you captive, Pah-chin and Peh-yan were killed." Kazutora told. "Mikey ordered it of course. Mitsuya went missing several months ago. He started purging the old members of Toman one by one. He doesn't even trust his friends anymore-"

"What about Y/n-chan?!" Takemitchy questioned, cutting him off. That's when Kazutora went quiet.

Please... At least tell me she isn't dead...

"K-Kazutora."

"I don't know what kind of drama Mikey and Y/n had but... Mikey did something that made Y/n hate him. She no longer resides around, no one knows where she is, what she's doing, or even if she's still alive."

Takemitchy sighed in disbelief. "Wh-Why? Since when?!"

Kazutora's brows furrowed. "Why are you suddenly asking about Y/n all of a sudden? You got a thing for her or something?"

"What?! No! I have Hina!" The boy immediately shakes his head. "It's just that... I think Mikey-kun wouldn't be in the state he's in right now if Y/n-chan is with him..." Takemitchy sighed, looking over at the road.

"Makes sense, Mikey did had a thing for Y/n." Kazutora nodded.

"Wait what?" Takemitchy blinked, looking over to Kazutora.

"Oh? You didn't know? Mikey like-no, loved Y/n, ever since we were kids. It's pretty obvious you know? But no one bothered to bring it up for some reason."

Mikey-kun likes Y/n-chan?!

"Then... If Mikey-kun liked her then..."