Chapter 19 || Regrets

"What's gonna happen now? You know how Y/n is." Draken asked to Mikey. They were right outside the building across the street. Mikey never dared to enter the place, afraid he might run into her. 

"It's funny... Isn't it?" Mikey stared at the cemented ground. Draken raised a brow and looked at him.

"What?"

"She's always there for me whenever something happens, after my mother died she was there for me, when Shinichiro died she was there for me, after you nearly died, she was also there... She's always there..." Draken could see a soft and fond smile forming on the blonde's lips. "It's funny... She's always there for me but somehow I'm not always there for her..."

"Mikey..."

"I'm scared to face her, Ken-chin." Mikey turned to Draken, the soft smile was still there yet Draken could see tears slightly forming in his eyes.

"That's... Unfair for her, Mikey."

"I know. I'm such a selfish person, aren't I?" Mikey sighed, though it was only a second later when a fist came crashing on his cheek.

"Don't fucking give me that bullshit, Mikey!" Draken yelled, Mikey only looked down as he took the hit. "You know very well she needs you right now and your only excuse is that you're scared?" He scoffed.

Draken steps closer to him and grabbed his collar. "Get a grip, Mikey you know very well how Y/n is and you know very well how she needs you right now."

-

Y/n had never realized how much she hated silence. It felt deafening.

"You should just get some sleep for now, Y/n." Keisuke's Mother softly placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder and smiled.

Y/n knew Keisuke's Mother was suffering as well, but she needed to take care of Y/n. She was always putting others first before herself, one of the reasons why Y/n looks up to her and worries for her.

"You too Auntie, don't make yourself suffer, please." Y/n held her Auntie's hand, caressing it softly. "You should rest."

"And you? What about you?"

"I wanna go out for some air."

This can't be real, this shouldn't be real....

Is he really gone?

Hiding in a corner at the rooftop, the tears doesn't seem to stop pouring out of the girl's eyes.

"Keisuke..." Y/n softly uttered out, she closed her eyes. She would be lying if she said she was still in deneial about the dreadful fact that she wouldn't see Keisuke again.

It hurts, of course it would hurt, Keisuke, the one who saved her, Keisuke who she sees as an older brother. Keisuke who she loved so much.

The female found it hard to breathe, the tears wouldn't stop coming out. She stood up and looked down, she was by the edge of the rooftop, the wind was cold.

"Y/n-chan..." The female hears an oh so familiar voice, she immediately turned around to see Chifuyu staring back at her, standing in the distance.

"Fuyu..."

"You shouldn't be out here, it's cold." He walks up to her, taking off his cardigan and placed it on her shoulders. He wanted to lead Y/n back inside but she didn't move a single bit.