Chapter 21 || Birthday Party

"Oi, Mikey." Draken frowns as he approaches the short blonde-head, his hands buried inside the pockets of his comfy cardigan. "Don't you think you're taking your act a little bit too far?"

Mikey, who stood by the edge of the rooftop, looking down on a certain female down below, his hands on the pockets of his jacket. The wind blew his hair softly, he doesn't bother looking over at Draken, he focused his eyes on her.

"If you're not gonna say anything I'm gonna push you." Draken walked up to beside where he stood, knowing where his eyes were, he looks at her as well.

Y/n, along with Chifuyu and Takemichi, hung around a playground, just chilling and talking to each other.

Mikey lets out a sigh, Draken turns his head to him. He was about to say something but Mikey beats him to it.

"Give me more time..."

Draken couldn't help but sigh, it's already been a few weeks. But if that's what it takes for him to be able to face Y/n again then so be it.

"Fine."

-

"Oh crap, I gotta go!" Takemichi suddenly stands up and ran. "Hina and I are supposed to have a date!"

Y/n chuckled. "Have fun!"

"This guy..." Chifuyu smiled. "Almost forgetting a date."

"Atleast he didn't entirely forget it though." Y/n shrugs, laughing lightly. "Oh, anyways, isn't Emma's birthday tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" The male raised a brow.

"We should throw a party!" Y/n beamed, praising herself mentally for the wonderful idea. "A barbeque party should be great!"

Chifuyu stands up, both his hands placed on the back of his head as he walked around the playground.

"That's a great idea, we should tell the others about it as well." He told, staring at the blue sky.

"I'll tell the girls, you tell the guys." Y/n nodded, a moment later before she suddenly felt shivers down her spine. Chifuyu notices this, and looks over at her.

"Something wrong?"

"I suddenly got shivers." Y/n looks at him, a slightly terrified-surprised kind of expression painted all over her face. She then places both her hands on both her shoulders, caressing them. "I feel like somebody's watching me."

"Watching you?" Chifuyu blinked, having no total clue on her sudden feeling. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know!" She immediately stands up, "I just got this feeling!"

Chifuyu sighs. "You're just hungry." He told before walking out of the playground.

The female follows behind him. "I'm not lying! I really feel like two eyes are on me!" She tries to convince but Chifuyu just pats her head.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too, let's go eat."

"Chifuyu!"

-

Draken sighed, taking a seat by the edge. "Chifuyu's good at keeping her on the surface." He commented, seeing the two leave the playground, Chifuyu waves his hand dismissively while Y/n catches up to him trying to tell him something.