Chapter 6 || Laundry With Emma

"I've also found some information of Minamoto." Naoto added, right after telling Takemichi about Draken's upcoming accident.

"Really?!"

"Yeah." Naoto nodded, going to his laptop. "Minamoto Y/n, she almost got raped by her own father, but her father got caught. If it wasn't for Baji Keisuke, who knows what could've happened to her." Naoto started. Takemichi's eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Let me finish man." Naoto sighed.

"Sorry."

"Anyways. Mikey got worse after Minamoto left." Naoto told, showing Takemichi the report.

"She left? But to where?" Takemichi questioned.

"To Thailand, but unfortunately for her, her plane had a bomb attached to it and it blew off right after they got to the sky." Naoto said, Takemichi's eyes widened. "Many evidences lead to Toman, saying that Toman might be the one who's responsible for the plain incident."

"B-But... Mikey-kun wouldn't do that! Y/n is a special person to him!" Takemichi defended, not being able to believe this reality.

"People change, Takemichi-kun. Do you really think people would be able to stay the same in the span of twelve years?" Naoto questioned, which caused Takemichi to not reply-no, he couldn't reply, more like a can't reply. He didn't have anything else to reply, he knew Naoto was right at some point.

People change.

"Nothing happened to Minamoto during the Musashi festival so your mission that day should be to protect Draken." Naoto closed his laptop. "And please find more information about Minamoto and I will also do the same."

...

"Huh? Bodyguard? No way."

"Thank you-eh?" Takemichi paused. "W-What did you just say?

"A bodyguard would be too annoying. I can do whatever I want on my own way. Besides, would go even be good at it?" Draken asked as he proceeded to walk away.

He sighed, why the heck would Takemichi be my bodyguard? He asks himself.

"Oh, Ken-chin's here." Y/n nudged Mikey after noticing their friend's arrival. The female was wearing a dark green colored sailor pants then topped it with an irish green loose crop-top that had a deep sweetheart collar. She wore the same crocs again again and wore

"Yo." Draken waved a hello. "Did you guys wait for long?"

"Nah, we didn't arrive that long. We were just talking about which comes first, egg or chicken." Mikey told. "I told Y/n it should be egg but she went for chicken."

"What would you choose, Ken-chin?"
Y/n asked, crossing her arms.

"Probably God." Draken answered which caused the two to go speechless. A wave of silence passed by them.

"Ignore him, Y/n." The two immediately turned their backs on him, Mikey placed an arm around her waist as they kept walking.

"Yeah." Y/n agreed as they proceeded to enter the restaurant.

"Oi!"

-

"What the hell?! I'll never forgive this!" Mikey shouted, anger laced in his voice.

"Huh?!"

"Oh boy." Y/n sighed, rolling her eyes as she did so.

"There's no flag! I picked the kid's meal because I got excited of the flag!" Mikey pointed to his meal.

"I'm so sorry, I'll put on right now." The poor waiter bowed as he apologised.

"Don't worry much about it." Y/n whispered, sending a smile of reassurance. "I'm sorry for his attitude." She apologises on Mikey's behalf.

"Here Mikey, a flag." Draken took out a little cute flag and placed it ontop of Mikey's kid's meal.

"Woah! You're the best! Ken-chin!" Mikey cheered, sparkles in his eyes as he got hyped back up.

Eventually, the three ate their meal and talked a bit about random things. After Mikey ate his meal, he then fell asleep as a force of habit-which pissed Draken off.

"Quit sleepi'n right after you eat!" Draken yelled, clearly irritated.

"We can't do anything about it." Y/n sighed, standing back up.

"Good for you, you don't have to carry him." Draken rolled his eyes. The female only chuckled and patted Draken's back.

"I'll be taking my leave now." She told, placing her hands on her hips. "Thanks for the treat, Ken-chin." She smiled and made a cute salute using her index and middle fingers.

"You're leaving already?" Draken raised a brow, a bit surprised.

"I'm doing the laundry with Emma today." She informed.

...

"I don't know where they are going though." Y/n sighed, separating the white clothes from the colored ones.

"They're probably going to pay a visit at the hospital." Emma told while pouring power into the washing machine.

"Probably..." Y/n nodded in agreement. "I hope they don't cause trouble." Emma laughed at her sentence.

"You already know that trouble always follow those two, Y/n." The blonde female chuckled.

"Remember the time Mikey, Keisuke and Ken-chin pranked us by locking the bedroom door and turned off the lights?" Y/n asked, a bright smile plastered on her face.

"Yep! Who would even forget that!" Emma laughed again. "We used to believe in ghosts back then so we were really scared, though it wasn't a minute later when Shinichiro came back and saved us from the dark before giving the idiots a scolding." She replayed the memory, it was still fresh, a bit like it had just happened yesterday.

"Yeah, I can still remember the faces they had that day." Y/n followed, leaving a quiet chuckle before placing the white colored clothes onto the washing machine, Emma then took the honor or turning the timer to let it spin.

After that, the two started to hang the ones that had just finished being in the dryer. The neighbourhood was quiet, the sun was shining. Emma and Y/n were at the garden of the Sano household, it was always a routine for them to do the laundry together as Y/n knew how hard it is to do it, specially when there is 3 males and two of them is messy as hell in the house.

Emma offered to help her do the laundry back at the Y/n's place but there was no need since her and her aunt-Baji's mom is already doing it together.

"Even though a lot has changed after Shin-nii left, I'm glad everyone is still enjoying their life." Y/n wiped her sweat, the two had already finished hanging the first batch and is currently waiting for the second to finish up.

"Yeah, I agree." Emma nodded.

"Hey, Emma." The other female called for her.

"Hmm?" Emma turned to her sister-like best friend. The blonde waited for Y/n to say out what she wanted to say but it didn't came.

"Nevermind..." Y/n breathed, though a smile was plastered on her face.

"Is there something wrong?" Emma worries.

"Don't worry, Emma, nothing's wrong." Y/n waved it off, chuckling a bit as she did so.

"I don't wanna pressure you or something but you can always tell me everything, okay?" Emma patted her left shoulder.

"Don't worry~" Y/n laughed. "Thanks, Emma."