Chapter 2

As soon as I arrived home I, struggling, took the blond haired man to my couch in the living room. "My bAck" I grumbled quietly, stretching.

I looked back down at him. He looked like he was in pain. I scanned his body looking at all the wounds. "Alright! Let's get you fixed up!" I shouted, walking away to grab whatever I needed.

I grabbed a bowl full of water along with a few rags and my med kit. I grabbed a stool and placed it next to the man and got to work. 'I guess he really does have tattoos on his neck and chest.' I carefully removed his black button up top, which revealed more tattoos along his arms and waist. 'Woah' I stared in amazement.

But as I pulled his shirt off a gun fell to the side. 'Why didn't he just shoot the guy? Seeing as how he had a knife. Where you thinking of doing a classic fist fight?' I silently grabbed the gun and placed it on the table behind me.

I started to wipe down the areas that were cut. 'Fortunately, he didn't get stabbed, only cut. But why is he so out of it.' I grabbed my tweezers and cotton ball and wiped the excess blood. Bandaging them up, I felt his forehead as I got up. 'He has a slight fever'

I put everything I used either away or in DDDD the trash. I grabbed one of the oversized some I owned and carefully put it on the sleeping man. 'Pft, that- doesn't look right.' He was now wearing a pastel colored shirt with a rainbow design in the middle. I moved to the kitchen and grabbed another bowl of waters and rag.

Placing the wet rag on his forehead, a blanket over him and a pillow under his head. I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed the time. 'Ah, I have to go soon. But what about him?' I was looking down at him with a hand on my waist. 'Should I call- no- we don't even know if it was him.' an audible groan came from me as I scratched the back of my head. "Whatever." I mumble quietly, grabbing a piece of paper and writing 'Hey, once you wake up take the medicine and water. You can stay here for a bit or head out. I don't really care.' I place the note on the table next to his gun and grabbed the mediocre and water. I moved the stool I used back in it place and changed my clothes.

I am now wearing sweatpants and a [F/C] top. I walked out of my front door and took another look at the man on the couch. I sighed as I turned away and quietly shutting the door behind me and locking it. I hopped onto my motorcycle and made my way to the Dojo.

I sighed. 'Should I just make it like I don't know him? Hopefully he isn't there when I get back. And if is there- hopefully- hopefully I don't get shot.' I sighed again. 'What if I get caught for helping him. The mean and evil mafia boss, Luca Kaneshiro. It's not like I caught him doing something bad, he was just a man in need of assistance. The camera in my living room is proof that I'm not lying.'

I finally turned into the parking lot of the Dojo. 'What a drag' I thought as I made my way into the building.