Chapter 7

"Person who took out that clan could also be at that club since it will be a big gathering." Mentioned Ike as Selen and I got ready. "We don't even know anything about the person so how would we even know." I asked, pulling on some nice and loose clothing. Clubbing attire if you will, but comfy clothes. Selen and I walked out of the changing area. "We will just find our way to the main people. We can start the- [Y/N]!?" Selen spoke normally until she looked at me. "What?!" I shouted back in shock. "What are you wearing?!" She asked pointed her arms at me. "I'm comfy!" I answered. "At least get rid of that baggy hoodie!" She tugged at it.

I was still wearing the black slacks. I switched my sweat with a [F/C] suit vest. But I threw on a hoodie to feel more comfy. Selen pulled it off of me "what's the point of dressing so nicely if you're just going to cover it up!?" She questioned as she threw the hoodie to the side. "What if I get cold!?" I protested. "Trust me you won't get cold."

————————

"Okay, I'll use my motorcycle to get there. Ike your drop off Selen with the car." We are currently back in the meeting room. Nina went to the dojo to start practice. "After you are done with this, you can head straight home. Make sure you keep the evidence safe and don't get caught." Ordered Taichou, as he looked over the pictures we took. "Ben, you will stay with Ike in the car. Make sure you watch us through the cameras." It was now night as we made our way to our respective vehicles.

"I sent the address to your watch, [Y/N]. It'll be best if we arrive at different times so they don't suspect anything." Suggests Ike is I drove next to his window.

I bent down to his level. "Alright I'll head in first.  After dropping Selen off make sure you park a good bit away." And with that I went ahead and drove to the club.

—————————————

As soon as I walked into the club the loud music came crashing into my ears and the cool air Reese's over my skin, sending a shiver down my spine. 'Oh my- I- this place makes me feel overwhelmed. There's to many people. I knew it- I'm gonna get cold.' I walked over to the counter to get a drink. "What would you like?" Asked the bartender. "A [F/D] is fine." I answered. A few moments late and they handed me the drink. I took a sip 'yummy'

"Getting a drink already I see." I heard Ike through my ear piece that made me spit out a bit of my drink. "It's only [F/D] relax, there's no alcohol in it" I whispered, taking another sip. "I'm in the club now" I saw Selen walk in and she took a glance at me, acknowledging each other.

"Alright! Where should we head first four eyes?" asked Selen excitedly "Selen!" I scolded. "Head towards the group hanging by the walls, that might be a good start. Eavesdropping should be easy for you two." He answered professionally, ignoring her remark. And so we did as he said.

Moving from group to group, unnoticed, there wasn't much information. "The new drug that came in yesterday is really good." Praised a random dude by a hallway. "[Y/N] go check that out your closet." Selen whispers. I nod as I noticed she was looking at me from the other side of the club.

Struggling to get passed all the dancing people, I moved quickly. 'Geez, I feel like throwing up.' As I finally made it to the spot the guy was previously at, he was gone. "There's a hallway here." I spoke and before I could say more someone bumped into me. "Oh! Sorry- ah are you by any chance miss [L/N]." I looked at the man a bit startled, but I nodded "Yes? Do I know you?" I asked the man. "[Y/N] you're no longer in camera view." Ike reported. "[Y/N] is talking to someone right now." Said Selen, mentally thanking her.

"No, I don't know you either, but my boss does. He told me to come and get you? So here I am." This man is much taller than me. I could easily just back up into the crowd if people. "Your boss? Who's that?" But before he could answer he got a phone call "One moment please." He answered and turned away.

I slipped back into the crowd and went up a few steps to get back at the counter. Selen was also there.

"Who was that guy?" Selen asked keeping her ear piece opened mic. "I have no idea, he just said his boss wants to see me." I answered taking a sip from my new drink. "His boss?" Questioned Selen. "Go meet him, maybe that's where the drugs are being distributed." Mentioned ike. "I bet his boss can see us right now, seeing as how he knew I was here." I glanced around "Right, if you look up a bit to your left you'll see glass windows— that's probably where he's watching." He paused for a bit before saying. "There are no cameras in those room though so I can't see anything." He grumbled, the sound of the keyboard in the background.

"There's a man looking around. It's the same guy from earlier." Selen said as she had her back leaning against the counter. I was facing towards the counter so I couldn't see anything. "What a drag." I mumbled. "I'll go, Selen stay out here for now. I'll let you know if something goes south." I tapped her arm. "Don't look to suspicious though, they know you know each other." Ike warned "Try and get something out of the bartender if you can." I suggested. "Alright, we will just wait for that guy to come up here then." Selen sighed, turning around and leaning on the counter, taking a sip of her own drink.

——————

Selen and I were talking casually until we both felt someone behind us. "[Y/N]!" Said a very, very familiar voice. He wrapped an arm around me, leaning on me. 'Seriously!?' I quickly grabbed Selens hand, warning her not to say anything. She just looked back at me, acknowledging my action. 'I'll tell you guys everything later' was writtin all over my face. "And you are?" Luca asked as he turned his head toward Selen. "Selen, [Y/N]s close friend."

"[Y/N]?! How does he know you?!" Shouted Ike into my ear. " Argh you better explain yourself later! For now get some samples." Ike sounded like he didn't know whether to be mad or something. "Luca! How- what are you doing here?" I asked with a forced laugh. "Selen! You watch Tv right, Luca said he was a celebrity." 'Gomen selen' mentally crying. "Oh really now? I haven't really heard of him. He's probably not on the Channel I watch." She shrugged. "Is it alright if I borrow you for a bit?" Luca asked politely.