Chapter 17

"Get ready for tomorrow you don't know how he will react." Ike sent after the phot was sent. It was me and Luca heading into the restaurant together. The Ike sent over a screenshot. It was his and Albans messages.

Alban sent it to Ike first telling him that he was going to tel Taichou. He probably already did at this point. Then he said 'feel free to tell [Y/N], what a shame that it was me who caught them. I would totally love to keep it a secret, but you know I can't do that with Sonny.' 'Damn phantom thief, he's a thief so Sonny technically doesn't have a right to be mad.'

Then Ike calls me.

"Moshi moshi! Ya know I could play it off as doing a little business." I answered the phone. "You could but what would you say?" Questioned Ike, I could hear him typing away on his keyboard at home. Probably writing a story. "He agreed to- to take me to dinner to trade for letting me go in and out of the club." I rambled. "One they don't know what type of relationship you two have, two you basically just told him he owns the place." He stopped typing and turned on his face cam, fixing his phone, putting it in a proper place. I did the same.

"What should I do then Ike? Just take the punishment? You know how scary Taichou is when he gets mad!" A shiver was sent doing both of our spines. "Well would you rather lie?" He asked looking at me. I audibly groaned loudly falling onto my pillows.

"Just- I don't know- this situation is such a bother- should I stop Luca from coming over for now?" I asked as o turned my head towards my phone as Ike was looking at his computer screen now. "And risk him getting mad at you again, or worse sad."

The last time I made Luca sad was when it was my day off and he decided to come over. After a few minutes of him coming over I got a call saying they needed me at the dojo. Well I just left him there at home and went over, which was the reason he was sad because as he would say it. 'I wanna be with you right now.'

Which then led him to taking all my pillows and blankets out of the closet and he made a little fort around himself until I got back. He was pouting so much. Sulking in his little fort. And of course I took a picture.

"But what if Taichou catches him?" "Ah we are heading to the 'what if's' now- you should rest up for tomorrow. Make sure you have a lot of energy and don't forget to eat breakfast. Stop skipping that." He scolds me like a mom. "Alright alright." I cried and he ended the call.

"Ahh what am I going to do?! Today was such a good day" I mumbled. I lightly grabbed the pendant on the necklace as I started to fall asleep.

Little did I know that that turned something on.