Chapter 10

I threw the drug on the table. "Here it is, it's called C9 which stands for Cloud 9." I said as I sat back into my chair. "It's so— small? There's only three in each pack?" I nodded as Taichou picked the packet. "Ill send it to the lab later today." He said placing it in his pocket. "Anything on the person who wiped out that clan?" He asked sitting down in his chair. "Nope." Selen answered. "Than that's all for today I suppose. You guys have been working hard these past two days. Take a break for today." He told us as he dismissed us. As we all walked out "Lets head to the dojo." Ike suggested and we all agreed.

—————————

"Explain yourself [Y/N]." They all demanded. We all sat in a circle "I found the guy in a dark alleyway, kinda beat up." I told the truth. "He was 'kinda' beat up?" Ike questioned not believing me. "I'm telling the truth! Wanna see?" I took my phone out and showed them what had happened that night in my living room. " He lowkey fine tho." Mentioned Selen as she looked at my screen, I just stayed silent as we watched. Nina playfully punched her arm.

After exposing what had happened and how we got to that situation they believed me. "So he's basically giving you permission to use him?" Nina questioned feeling a bit worried. "That's what he said." I answered, putting my phone away. "That seems good and bad." Noted Ike "What if he uses it against you?" I shrugged.  "We shall see how far this will go. What ever happens happens. We need all the answers we can get. " I grumbled a bit as my phone buzzed.

I looked at it and speak of the devil. "[Y/N]! Can I come over?!" Luca texted me, I ignored it. "What are you going to ask him?" Ike asked. "I'm gonna ask about the clan and see if he's involved, though I doubt he will actually tell me. Then I'll ask about Reimu. Oh, and if he knows who this is." I answered and pulled out a picture. "It's bit blurry and the lighting is bad but he might know who it is judging by his silhouette." I said as they nodded their heads.

Nina yawned. "Well it's pretty late now. We should head home." She suggested. "Okay!" Chirped Selen as she helped Nina get up. And with that everyone went their separate ways.

————————

Before I started my motorcycle I checked my phone again 'Ah- I forgot.' Luca texted me and after I didn't answer he spammed my name a bit then sent a sad emoji. I cursed under my breath. "Hey, you can still come over if you want. Sorry I was at the dojo." I replied back, and to my surprise I got a quick response, but it was just a smiley face. Then a few seconds later he sent a picture of himself in my living room. 'Why ask if you're already there!!?' I clicked my tongue and made my way home.

————————

I opened the door and there he was, sitting on the couch, on his phone with out a care in the world. "Why'd you ask if you were already inside. And how'd you get inside." I grumbled as I placed my helmet on the table. "Well it's only polite to ask." He smiled up at me. "And I have my ways." "Of course you do." I rolled my eyes
"Why are you here?" I questioned as I placed my gun on the table, where I usually put it. "Am I not allowed to be?" He asked as he watched me. "Well no, but this is my home so I have a right to know I guess." I shrug as I walked to to fridge and grabbed my [F/D].

"Well if you really want to know." He paused and looked at me "I just wanna be here!" He says happily as he stretches his arms out. I inwardly cringed a bit. "Ah, I see." I mumbled, taking a sip of my drink as I sat on the couch.

"Since I let you in, answer a few questions for me?" I asked, placing my drink on the table in front of us. "Okay!" He chirped.

"First have you heard of the T clan?" I looked at him as he turned his body towards me. "Ye-ess"

"We're you in anyway shape or form apart of the recent event that occurred?" I grabbed my notepad and flipped to the page that already had the questions written down.

"Mhm!" I whipped my head up to look at him. I stared at him for bit as he answered that. "What?" He questioned "There was only one person involved with the murder." I responded.

"You asked if I was apart of it, and I said yes. But that doesn't mean I was the one who committed the crime." He leans his shoulder on the back of the couch, causing his to tilt his head a bit as he looked back at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "So you're saying you are the reason— you are the reason it happened." I scribbled notes onto the paper in front of me. "Bingo!" He shouted with a big smile. "Wha- what?" My brain is struggling to comprehend his attitude right now.

"Any more questions?" He asked, waiting patiently. "Do you know the ghost leader, Reimu Endou?" I went on to the next question. "Sort of, I'm going to assume you already know of the transaction we made with her."

"We're you there during it?" I asked already knowing the answer. "How could I be at the site if I was here in your home." He frowned. "Then this leads on to my next question."

I pulled the picture out of the side of the notebook and handed it to him. "Do you know who this person is. I know the quality isn't that great but—" I stopped talking as I watched his expression. "Did he see you?" He asked almost in a whisper. "Sorry?" "Did he see you?!" He shouted this time. "Uh- uhm no? I don't think so?" 'I was to busy running away from him to care.'

"He's- how do I say this, very protective of his family." He takes a closer look at the picture. "Family? Is he your dad?" I scribbled more into my notes. "No, he's my brother." He answers handing me back the photo.

"Ah, no wonder he looks so much like you. What's his name?" I asked. He now has a frown on his face. "I think that's more than enough questions for letting me in." He pouts. "Give me a kiss for an answer. Since that question is a bit personal." He smiles an innocent smile. "You— never mind, I'll find out on my own." I sigh as I completely deny his request.

He slumps back into the couch. "Ya know, people at the club would've taken that chance to basically throw themselves at me just for a kiss. Even a hug." He goes back to pouting.

Sulking in his own corner of the couch. "Well I'm not those people at the club." I stated as I shut my notebook. "True. You're so much more different than the many people I've met in my time." 'You make it sound like your soo old'

"I'm going to sleep now, hmph" I am now, speechless. 'Did this man just 'HMPH' ?! I- my mind-' Luca gets up goes to the closet grabbing the previous pillow and blanket he used last time.

He goes back to his corner and looks at me before pulling th cover over him. "What? You wanna sleep with me?" My face flushes red as he said that "What?! No!" I shout as I quickly stand up and head to my own room. Hearing him laugh as I shut the door behind me.

I sigh as I place my book on my night stand and do my night routine. Changing into long pants and a loose top. I crawled onto my bed and got comfy, falling fast asleep.