What if?

"That's my fault?" I questioned. "Yes it is, so the only way to fix that problem? Get rid of the thing that caused it." He frowned.

——————

Not all story's have a happy ending. You always have that sliver of hope that someone anyone would appear and save you. "Do you know how long I've been waiting?" I just looked down at Kanekuro as he was talking. "I don't really care." I glared, looking around to see if I could escape.

And of course, I can't! I'm being held in the air, tied down with rope around my arms legs and hands! What the hell am I supposed to do in this situation. My hands were tied so tightly that I couldn't even grab the knife on my waist. I could hear the waves below me. I looked down.

"You're above water that goes pretty deep." He says, grabbing his own gun. "You're a lunatic." I said, causing a laugh to erupt from him. "You're only realizing that now?" He calms down from his burst of laughter and points the weapon above my head. "I don't like playing around with my food." That was the last thing he said before the rope that was holding me in the air was cut.

Before I could process anything I heard my name being shouted by another voice. "[Y/N]!" The way way he shouted my name. I've never heard his voice sound so scared before. I whipped my head towards the voice.

He had an expression on his face I couldn't recognize. Probably because he was always happy with me and the other way around. I was relieved when I saw him.

Kanekuro, on the other hand, had his arms crossed and had a smile plastered on his face. Watching as his brother ran towards me.

Finally I hit the water. I began to sink.

I didn't struggle I trusted Luca. He would come and save me. Until I remembered a conversation.

I began to struggle and tapped my wrist to alert the others to hurry up.

I felt my body reach the sand. I laid there silently, staring at the painting like scene before me. It was actually quite peaceful. The water surrounding me was nice. Though I started to feel the lack of breath hitting me. I hoped to see a shadow at least jump into the water.

As I waited and waited there nothing but the blue sea.

Soon my eyes began to close.

And I remembered

Luca can't swim.

————
HAPPY NEW YEARS BOOS. This is for the ones that wanted a angst ending 🙄🙄 LMFAO idk rate this outta ten maybe I'll do more angst scenes. Starting this year off strong!

Bro I have like so many ideas that it's overwhelming me 😭😭 ANYWAY I HOEO YOU ENJOYED  this is FRL the last of this story