Chapter 4

We made it to our destination. "Alright, park here." I pointed at a spot far from the actually site. "Okay, Ike stay in the car as usual, Ben find a spot above to watch our backs, Selen and I will get up closer and hide near the transaction site." "Hai!" Everyone said in unison, pulling up our masks we headed to our post.

Everyone now in position watched as a few cars drove into the construction site. A few people walking out of the cars. There were two people who stood out the most. It would be safe to assume that those two were the leaders. "It's Reimu Endou and I can't really see the other person from my view." whispered Selen through the ear piece. "Reimu? As in the ghost leader?" questioned Ike as he was typing away at something. "Yes, also the other persons silhouette remind me of Luca Kaneshiros." added Ben from above. "That can't be." I whispered but regretted as I let that slip. "What can you see from your point of view, sensei?" questioned Selen. "The other unidentified person has black hair. That's all I can really see from my point of view." Everyone stayed silent and continued to watch their little transaction. They were talking for a bit, and we heard a few bits of it but it wasn't very important.

Reimu opened up a brief case in front of the other person. "It looks like small packets with smaller tablets in them." reported Ben, the man looked up. I looked at the direction he looked up at and "Ben! There's a shine on your scope! Put it down!" I whispered to him as soon as I noticed. Ben cursed under his breath as he quickly turned his gun away. "Everyone back to the vehicle! NOW!" Shouted Ike, sounding worried.

Selen and I took a glimpse at each other and nodded.  "There seem to be a few rats here." said the unidentified man, loud enough for Selen and I to hear. "Selen, run back to the car, Ike, I'm going to assume you started the car already, Ben get down quickly." I looked down at the man, and he was looking straight at me. 'What the fuck.' I quickly turned and quietly made my way to the car. Before I fully made it out of the construction site a bullet grazed my cheek.

"Let's great each other properly next time." I could hear the smile on his face as I picked up my speed. 'What the actual-' "[Y/N]! I loved the car farther away say they wouldn't find us. I sent the location to your watch." Ike said, I could hear Selen and Ben talking in the back. I didn't say anything back as I ran to where the he moved.

—————

We are now back at the dojo. On the way back everyone was silent. "Either we weren't careful enough or the police did a terrible job." Selen slammed the door behind us. "What happened?" questioned Nina as we entered the second division. "They knew we were there or going to be there." Answered Ike, Ben was placing his gun back in its spot. "My scope shouldn't have been shining unless there was something directly pointed at it. But that's the thing, I didn't notice it." He said looking a bit down. "It was probably the construction lights then." I thought aloud as I placed the file on the desk. "Well, there's nothing we can do now. It's not like they saw our faces anyway." Ike commented.

"Alright!" I changed the topic "What did we gather today?" I questioned as we all sat down in a circle on the mats. Ike threw some pictures onto the floor before us. "Here are some picture I took through Bens scope."

"What type of drug do you think that is?" Asked Nina as she picked up the one with the drugs showing. "Probably another one to get high on or something." Answered Selen as she leaned over to Nina's side and also looked at the picture. "Reimu Endou was also there. She was the one who provided the drug." I picked up her picture. "I thought they were just a gang of ghosts. Literally. They just caused trouble and disappeared as if they were never there in the first place." Selen leaned over to my shoulder now. "It was a large amount of money though." Ike added, looking at another picture. "This silhouette of the man really looks like Luca Kaneshiro. But if you look at it closely the features are a bit different even though it's hard to see." Ben pointed out as he flopped to his back laying on the floor. "What a drag." I grumbled. We continued to discuss more for a bit.

"We can report this to Taichou tomorrow as well." I said as we finished up. "Good job today everyone, get home safely and don't forget the meeting we have tomorrow." I added. We all said our goodbyes as we walked out of the Dojo and went our speedster ways.

I hopped on my bike and pulled on my helmet. I winced in pain as it grazed my cut. 'Ah- I forgot about that. I'll patch it up when I get home.'