Chapter 12

"Alright, I can go by myself, you stay here at the dojo with the cameras." I tell Ike as I put an ear piece on. "Are you sure? I can bring the car." He offers. "Yea I'm sure. It's only the two of us. If some thing happened to you while I was in the club— usually I'd be fine with it but it's only the two of us." I responded, strapping a knife to my waist under my shirt. "And what about the Mafia Boss? What if he catches you there and you didn't tell him?" I worries. "I'll be fine Ike, I'm just going in and asking about the dude in the picture." I stuff the picture in my back pocket. "Alright if you insist." He sighs. "Just watch my back like you always do." I smiled. He just nods and makes his way to the watch room. "Okay! Let's do this."

—————————

"Ike do you see me?" I asked into my ear piece looking at the camera in the garage of the club. "Yes I do." He paused "Try talking to the bartender first, they tend to have a lot of information." I agreed. I parked my motorcycle in the corner near the exit and placed my helmet on top of it.

I walked into the club and the cool air felt nice against the back of my neck. I made my way up the few steps and to the bar. As soon as I get there the bartender is already ready to take my request. "I'll have a [F/D] please." I say politely and he just nods and walks away, preparing my drink. A few moments late and he has my drink for me. Before he could walk away I called out to him.

"Uhm, excuse me? May I ask you something?" "Yes?" He responded with a short answer. I leaned in a bit and pulled out the picture. As soon as he laid eyes on it his poker face turned to a shocked one which was quickly wiped off back to a poker face.

"Who is asking?" 'Seriously? Obviously I'm the one asking.'  "Use your charms, [Y/N]!" cheers Ike in my ear. I inwardly groan. "Oh! I am." I smiled a toothy smile. "I saw him here before," I paused and took a sip of my drink. "and his looks are my taste." I finished. "Is that so," he says as he wipes a glass. "Yup! I wasn't able to approach him since he disappeared so quickly but I was able to snap a picture of him," I laughed a bit trying to sell it more. "One moment please." I nod and he walks away.

"Is that person here at the club right now?!" Questions Ike. "Isn't that a bit dangerous? I thought we were just getting information." He finishes.

"That's what I thought too, if I think it's to dangerous I'll dip."  I assure him as I take a sip. "The bartender is coming back." He warns. I place my drink on the table as he appears in front of me again.

"The boss, Kanekuro, wants to see you." I just looked at him. 'He's seriously here?!' "Oh if he's busy— I just wanted to know who he was— just a bit curious." I paused as I noticed the suspicious look on his face. "But if he insists haha" I finish. "Nice laugh." Ike comments.

"Please follow me this way." The bartender gestures as we leave the bar. We are heading to the an elevator. As soon as I walked in I saw the camera blink red. Ike swore under his breath but it was loud enough for me to hear. "I haven't been able to get access to the second floor cameras I can only see the first floor, the stair well and elevator." He grumbled. "I'll only be able to listen. Once you step out of the elevator." 'What kind of sick luck is this.'

Once I stepped out. We walked past a few people. As I walked past they glanced at me, glaring at me. Some people were high on drugs, others were drunk, and the rest were either passed out or on another person. 'Yuck' as we got farther in I noticed there were a few sober men with guns.

As we were walking I noticed a few stair wells. "If you run to one of the stair wells I can tel you how low to go." 'Thank you Kami-sama for Ike.'

"Here we are." Says the bartender as we stop in front of the door. "Here?" I asked as I placed my hand on the door knob. "Yes, he's waiting inside." He bows and walks off. Before I actually open the door I feel my lower back for my gun making sure it's there. 'Deep breaths' I breath in and out before opening the door.

"[Y/N] [L/N], I told you we'd meet again." He smiled at me while having a glass of whiskey in his hand. He currently had his leg over the other, his elbow on the arm rest of the couch and other had the glass up to his lips. His state alone sent shivers down my spine. 'Fuck this.'

"Ah— how rude of me. My name is Kanekuro and if you couldn't already tell, I'm Luca's older brother." He placed the glass down in front of him. I was still standing at the door. "You clearly already know me." I sassed, which put an amused expression on his face. "Oho~. My brother seems to have taken a liking to you, yea?" He asked, placing his hand in his pocket of his oversized coat. "But I do believe that I missed my shot the last time we saw each other. And with that he pulled the gun out pointing it directly at me. Before I could say something back he says. "I would've shot you already but seeing as how my dear brother adores you so much. I can let it slide." He puts the gun down.

"Are you okay?! Cough if your okay!" Ike says, basically shouting in my ear again. I, per his request, cough and then say "So why did you want to see me?" I questioned crossing my arms and placing a hand on my knife for comfort. "I wanted to see who took care of my brother that one day. We were supposed to go and get him but he was no where to be found." I flinched as the look in his eyes changed. "I thought some random person picked him up and might've hurt him, but thankfully a kind soul such as yourself took care of him." The look in his eyes went back to normal. 'This guy is insane.' My eye twitched probably from fear. "Since I'm so kind if you can run out of this club that my dear brother owns. I'll leave you alone. But if one of my men get you I have permission to finish off what I started at the construction site." His laughs darkly. "Wh-what!?" Ike and I shout at his statement. "I thought you said you were going to leave me alone?!" I shouted not wanting to deal with this. "Yea, I said my men will be the ones to fetch you for me." He chuckles picking up his glass and sipping it.

"This guy is insane— that's not fair at all!" Ike shouts. 'Damn right this isn't fair. I only have a pistol and a knife.' "You're insane." I muttered and as I finished that a bullet was shot into my arm. "Augh!" I grabbed my shoulder. "You bastard." He just laughs. "I usually don't like to play with my food, but hunting is always fun. You better start running." He chuckles darkly raising his gun again. 'This guy has some loose screws.'

I quickly dodge the next bullet. Groaning in pain. "[Y/N]! Get to one of the stairwells." Orders Ike as he's tapping away at his keyboard. "Fuck" I cursed under my breath and swung the door open avoiding another bullet and as soon as I step out he shouts. " Whoever catches my prey first will receive a huge raise! From me!" He shouts at the top of his lungs and as he does the people with the guns start to run towards me. 'What a fucking drag!'