Chapter 15

*Luca's POV* (👀;)

As soon as I closed the door the second time I stormed of to another part of the house. His part of the house.

I slam his office door open. "What is your problem I already told you about [Y/N]!" I shouted as the door behind me closed. He laughs and then says. "Wow, I didn't expect you to know right away." He placed the papers on the table. "[Y/N] told me it was you." My hands making a fist at my sides. "You guys sure are close now." He comments. "How long do you think this one will last Hm?" He questions making my eyebrow twitch. "What the fuck is your deal!? If something goes wrong then it's my problem not yours." I slammed my fist on the table causing a few of his stationeries to fall off his table.

"How about I get rid of it now before it become a problem." 'I love my brother and all but this—' "what did I literally just say?! Can't you understand that I'm old enough to take care of myself now!?" Shouting at him angrily, he still had a smug look on his face. "Hm? Oh, I know but— I just adore you so much Luca. I don't know how I'd feel if something happened to you." I glared at him "I'm not a little kid any more Kanekuro. [Y/N] is mine so back off!" I state as I take my hand off of the table. I huff out a sigh and then say "Enough of that already, why is it the first thing you do when you come back, is wipe out the T clan?!" I asked still standing in front of his desk.

"I'm surprised you knew it was me!" He his a big smile on his face. I rolled my eyes. "Who else would be crazy enough to wipe out an ENTIRE clan!?" I stated.

"They threatened the family so of course I had to get rid of them." He answers nonchalantly as he looked back at the papers on his desk. "It's not like they could actually do anything though, they were a small family."

"Exactly, they were a small family, about 10 to 13 people." "That's why you killed all of them?" "Yes." "You're unbelievable." "You say that often."

I groaned loudly.

"Anyway, keep your hands and your men off of [Y/N], I don't care if your my brother. I'm serious." He looked at me, taken back by my words but quickly smiles at me. "Alright. But if something goes south." He stopped at that and looked up at me with a small smile.

I glared back as I turned away and walked out the door, slamming it on my way out. Before I walked off I pulled the ear piece out of my pocket, taking a good look at it.

*Your POV*

As soon as Luca left the room the second time I grabbed my phone and called Ike. "Ike!" I say happily as he answers quickly. "[Y/N], are you okay?" He asks, very concerned. "Yes, I'm alright. My arm has properly been taken care of." I answer as I move my arm around a bit. "That's good." He pauses. "You're in his house?!" He shouts. "That's what he said. The room I'm in is really— really nice looking." I said, looking around more.

"I'm glad you're alright." He sounded, relieved. "I told you I'd be alright." I joked. "Well I have to finish up this paper work. Come back to work when you can." He says with a sigh. "Alright, thank you so much Ike." He hangs up after that.

The bed I was one was super soft.

After a while of being by myself Luca comes back.

As soon as he laid his eyes on me he lit up. "[Y/N]!" He says happily and quickly makes his way towards me. "Yes?" He takes a seat on the chair next to the bed. "He shouldn't be bothering you anymore. If he does, tell me." He has a serious look on his face. "Tell me okay?" He says again and grabs my hand. "Yes, yes I'll tell you." I smiled.

————————————

"Welcome back to work." Says Selen as I walk into our office room. "Thank you" I respond as I take my seat next to Ike.

There wasn't much paper work today. It was more like we were just hanging out on our phones and talking about small things. "I'm so bored" complained Ben as he leaned back in his chair causing it to squeak. And as if he was listening to us we were called to the office through the speakers. "Nice timing!" Cheered Selen as we stood up.

We walked into his office one by one, Ben shutting the door behind him as he was the last one in. "You called us?" Said Ike, sitting on the couch. "Yes, the information your two gathered two days ago." He states, sitting on his chair with arms leaning on his desk.

"Ah, right." I pulled Kanekuros picture out and placed it on the table in between the two couches we were sitting on. "His name is Kanekuro, and from the way he looks and where he was I think it's safe to assume that he is Lucas twin or older brother." I said as I leaned back in the couch.

"Was the club okay?" He asked as he took out his own picture and wrote his name on it, sticking it on the board behind him. "The first floor is where the main part is, then there are windows looking down at the clubbing area which is probably the VIP areas. Then there is the second floor which is where he was." I paused for a bit before continuing "I asked the bartender who he was and he just brought me to him. The second floor had people who were high, drunk, or passed out. Along with some men who were armed. Of course, I got away before anything bad happened." I lied. "You got to see Kanekuro one on one?" Taichou asked, causing Ike to silently nudge me.

"Barely, before I could walk in he already had a gun pointed at me. Then you could guess what happened after that." I lied through my teeth. 'Technically he did point a gun at me and shoot me.' "You ran away." Selen stated.

"Ben and Selen, how about you two." He asked turning the attention on them. "We were looking around the site. This time it was empty." Started Selen. "I looked around in the crates and in one of them— it had so much money in it." Finished Ben. "Stacks on stacks of money, we looked at two more crates and it had more money."

"You left the money there yes?" Taichou asked. "Of course." She answered. "How good is that drug that it either costs so much or they want more." I asked, slightly disgusted.

"Okay, well there hasn't been any sightings yet and the police haven't said anything back either. So relax for a while until then, other than that you are dismissed." He says, we all bow and head out.