Chaper 3

"Sensei!" I was greeted as I entered. I just smiled and nodded as they continued their class. "[Y/N] sensei? Will you be training with us today?" Ask one of the younger student, a yellow belt. I crouched down to their level. "I'm sorry not today, but I may be able to next time!" As soon as I said I couldn't they student who came up to me gave me a sad expression. "Wha- don't be sad! You have Miss Nina!" When I mentioned her she was already walking towards us. I stood up as they clung onto my legs. "Now now, [Y/N] sensei has to go to the gym below." She playfully scolded as the kids let go of me.

They nodded and ran off to practice whatever they were practicing before. "Thank you Nina-San." I smiled, placing my shoes in the shoe rack but the door. "No problem, by the way, the meeting we had today, it was a bit weird. That mafia group wouldn't leave any mistakes like that. So I was wondering if maybe they were being set up by someone." She commented and I agreed with her. "That's what I thought as well, but we can't be to sure yet. I said that to Taichou and we spoke about it for a bit before he ran off home. We will discuss more tomorrow is what he said. We can look more into it then." I shrugged "All right, well get going underground. We just received a mission."

I tilted my head "From Taichou? But he went home already I believe." She shook her head "No this one is from the police." "Since when do we take missions from them?" I asked placing a hand on my hip. "Since we don't want to make the people below feel restless. Taichou suggested we start taking investigations the police can't handle. I thought we would talk about more during a meeting but I guess he already went ahead and spoke to the chiefs above." She sighed handing me a folder.

I also sighed and took the folder "Okay, I'll look through it and see what we can do." I bowed, she did the same. I then started to walk to the door that led underground. The only way to access this area is with a specific key card. I placed mine on the sensor and it opened for me, revealing a stair case and elevator. I took the elevator, not feeling like walking down.

As soon as I walked into the Second Division Dojo "[Y/N] sensei!" They greeted, shouted with a bow. "All right everyone gather around." There we're only about 4 of us in this division currently. The rest are either at work else where, at home, or above in the first division helping with training. This is my group. Certain people come on certain days. Each group has one person who specializes in a certain area. Hacking, sniping, disguising, and hand to hand combat. Of course everyone learns a certain amount of defense and use it if necessary. But the long ranged specialists are the ones who wouldn't necessarily need to use it. I on the other hand specialize in all of them. My strengths, if you would rank them: hand to hand, sniping, blending in, and hacking.

I briefly read through the file in the elevator.
"Looks like we are going to do some observing tonight."

Everyone changed into more comfortable clothing. I stayed in the outfit I came in but threw on a mask. "Make sure everyone has an earpiece." I reminded, making sure I also had everything we needed.

"Tonight we are going to look over a construction site." We started to head up through the back door of the Dojo. "Why are we going to a construction site?" Someone questioned as we stepped into the elevator. "Apparently there will be a little deal happening there." I responded, stepping out. "We are just observing the transaction. Just going to see who is involved." Everyone looked at each other and nodded. "Good. Remember, if anything goes wrong, immediately retreat unless told otherwise." We jumped into the car and drove to our destination.