Chapter 23

"[Y/N], get up now, we gotta be there early." Ike gently wakes me up, leaning over the couch, he was already ready to go. 'Shoot' "Sorry sorry." I quickly say as I get up. "It's alright, we still have an hour." I looked at my watch and it was really early. "I left some extra clothes in the bathroom for you to use." He said as he went to his kitchen. "Thank you!" I say as I head towards said bathroom.

I got ready and placed my knife on the side of my thigh and my gun in my hip holster. I grabbed the leg bag and placed it on my other. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy, but other than that I'm fine, 'I'm okay'

We leave the house and head for the site.

---------

I drove to the dojo on my bike and Ike with his car. I quickly got out of our vehicle as Selen and Ben were already in the Van. "Good morning." Groaned Selen as she had her head on the window of the passenger seat. "Gmorning." I yawned back and so did Ben and Ike. "Are you okay?" Asked Ben as I sat in front of him. "You're eyes are a bit red." Ike glances up at me through the rear view mirror. "Yea I'm fine just watched a few to many episodes of a sad show." I answer avoiding eye contact with anyone and grabbed whatever I needed to in the van. Such as a new earpiece and an extra knife to put in my leg bag.

"Oh, what are we doing today?" I asked, almost forgetting to ask. "Right, we will be going over to another drug transaction. This time we are going to ambush them." Ben informs me flipping through the file. Then he ands it to me. "What about Mr. Violeta? I assume we are going to try and take one of them hostage." I finished as I also looked through it. "Bingo!" Says Selen and Ike starts the car and she pops a lollipop on her mouth, handing me one as well and I do that same.

"Let's get going shall we." Says Ike driving out of the garage. The drive to the site was a peaceful one. Everyone was in a comfortable silence as we did our own thing. It was still dark so there weren't much people out and about.

--------

Soon Ike parked the car away from the site and everyone go into place. Ike stayed in the van, Ben made his way up the building the van was parked by and Selen and I headed towards the site. We went our separate ways as we got closer.

"Anyone see anything?" Ike asked through the ear piece. "No one here yet." And swerved Selen "there are two cars pulling in from the back." Responded Ben from above.

A few second later and "Oh I see them from my side. It's Reimu and Kanekuro again." I hid myself in the shadows. Being extra careful. "Selen make sure you stay hidden." I whispered.

People started to move between the crates we were hiding in between. "There is one heading towards you Selen and two for you [Y/N]." Ben calls out. Selen most likely took the person near her out.

Me on the other hand. I cursed under my breath. I jumped up above the crates keeping my head low making sure they don't see me. Once they passed I jumped down behind the second on and took him out with my knife. The first one quickly turned around but before he could react I grabbed him and silenced him.

"You okay over there?" Asked Selen. "Just fine." I answered, catching my breath and moving closer. "Selen take the guy you knocked out back to the Van, [Y/N] killed both." Ike said, watching through Bens scope. "Oops" I whispered.

A few moments later and Selen had dragged the man back the Van. I stayed behind to make sure no one noticed and the few that did, if they were far enough, were taken out by either me or Ben.

"Alright [Y/N] come back." Ike says as he is typing away at his keyboard. "Copy that." I quickly say and turn to take my leave.

As soon as I turn the corner a gun is pointed at my forehead. "Hello little rat."