Chapter 19

The sound of empty bullets hit the floor as I finished another round. "Tch, your husband is a literally thief." I grumbled out loud shooting the targets in front of me.

I'm currently the only one in the second division area.

"Things were going great. Just fine even!" I shouted to particularly no one. "Stupid cat." I shot the head of the target and slammed my gun on the table. "Unfair, totally un fucking fair. You didn't put a tracker on Alban when you found out he was the thief you were searching for!" Shouting at the counter in front of me. 'Fuck this'
"I've given so much information from him that he should be deemed safe or something for now. He obviously knew who I was seeing. Just waiting for picture evidence." I grumbled out loud.

I lowered my head more and the pendant hung before me. Then a few words rang in my head.

-----------

"We've gotten to know each other for a while now. Would you consider going out with me?" Luca questioned. He had just given me more information on other mafia bosses and shady businesses. "Pardon?" I asked not fully hearing him, as I was still writing down the things he told me. That's when he placed his hand on my own causing me to stop writing.

"Go on a date with me?" He asked, drawing my attention toward his puppy dog eyes. "I- why me?" I asked, my head still in my notes but then his expression changed to a 'really?' And before he said anything I quickly said. "Well- I mean-." I sighed, "Sure" and his face lit up. "Really?! Then can I call you mine? Can I call you honey?" My face was about to burst.

"Wait wait!! You said out on a date-" his face turned to a sad one. While mine was red. "L-let me- Take me out on the date first and I'll give you my answer." His face lit up again. "Alright!!" And like the golden retriever he was, he smiled brightly.

He took me to the amusement park and well.

---------

"[Y/N]- I knew you'd still be here. It's late now. The taekwondo classes are over and Nina needs to close up the dojo." It was Ike. He was standing at the stair well, waiting. "Alright, thank you." He nods and heads up.

I put the gun back where I got it and grabbed my belongings, heading up.

Ike was waiting in his car by my bike. "So, what's your plan." He asks, rolling down his window. "I'm not going to do it, obviously." I answer, hopping onto my own vehicle. "Okay, if I was in your shoes- I wouldn't either." He agrees with me and I give him a soft smile.

"Ah, we have a mission tomorrow. It's one that we will need the psychics help." He informs me before driving of. Whenever he is brought it, usually means a fairly serious one. I huff out a sigh as I also leave the parking lot.

As I arrive home I see a car that I've seen far to many times now. "Luca." I say as I parked my bike. He was sitting by the door. "[Y/N]!" He says happily, I smile back at him. "You can just go in ya know. What's stopping you this time." I asked as I unlocked the door, letting us both in.

"Well that's a bit rude, besides if this was before- you wouldn't have let me in." He shrugged. 'This mutt.' "Stop cursing me in your head." He whined as he took his spot on the couch while I put my stuff away.

As I was putting my stuff down I felt the box in my pocket. I sighed as I threw it in my bag.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked, standing behind me, causing my to prop my side bag up against the wall, startling me. I turned around and he just raised an eye brow. "N-no. Why?"

He smiled and dragged me to the couch. "So you know how I always tell you information about other gangs? Well what if I just bring you to the meetings?" 'I- huh?' "I'm sorry could you say that again? I think I just heard you say you're gonna bring me to the meetings?" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Yea, I did say that?" He tilts his head. "Really!?" He crossed his arms. "Why do you always say that after I tell you something? Yes really! If I didn't mean it I wouldn't have said anything." He says. I smiled brightly, "Sure! I wanna come!" I say happily, grabbing his hands. He looked at me, a dazed look in his eyes. "Luca?" I questioned after a few seconds.

"Yes! Alright l-let's go!" He says quickly standing up causing me to let go of his hands. He hides his face. "Right now?" I asked, a bit shocked. "Well yea, I have a meeting tonight in about ten minutes." He answers, still facing away from me. "O-oh! Alright!" And with that I grab my bag front the counter by the door and lock it on the way out, hopping into his car.