Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of loud crashing in my kitchen. I groaned as I rolled of my bed to see what was going on.

As soon as I get to the kitchen, the smell of freshly made spaghetti hits my nose. "Luca?" I called out, he wasn't in the kitchen. But I probably didn't see him because I just got out of bed. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Oh! Good morning [Y/N]!" He chirped happily as he calm from the living room. "Good morning" I mumbled back.

"You can cook?" I questioned as I sat down at the table. "Of course I can! What, did you think that because I am such big and powerful mafia boss I don't know how to cook? Or clean?" He asked as he placed a plate of spaghetti in front of me. "No. I was just surprised." I mumbled still tired. "Why'd you cook? And last I checked I didn't have much in my fridge." I asked as I twirled the pasta with my fork.

"Because I wanted too" he hummed as he started to eat. "And because, as I've said before, I like you." He smiles. I choked on my food a bit and he hands my glass of water. "You- it's to early in the morning." I said as I downed the glass of water.

"Never to early to show my interest in you." He says back, continuing to eat his food. 'Geez this man'. I stayed quiet this time and took a proper bite of my food. "Wah- this is— amazing!" I praised.

"Really?!" He asks happily. I could see his tail wagging if he had one. I coughed a bit from my own sudden shout. "Yes." I responded simply. He giggled.  I looked at my phone to check the time and noticed my phone was charged. 'What a drag' I got up and went to charge my phone on the living room table. We continued to eat in a comfortable silence.

As we are eating he says "If you need to go to the club again just let me know!" I look up at him. "Why?" "So I can tell them not to bother you!" He chirps. I laugh a little "You sound like you own the place." I take a bite of my food "I do though." He says nonchalantly. I look up at him again. "Really?" "Yea!" He smiles. "So I can go whenever? If I needed too?" I asked. "Well you have to tell me first, so I can be there with you." Again with his small smile.

"Alright"

—————————

I sighed as I leaned back in my office chair

I sighed as I leaned back in my office chair. "What up with you? The big boss bullying you or something, though I highly doubt he would do anything harsh to you from what I heard." Ike leaned over to my side of the desk. "No, he's just not what you would expect a Mafia boss to be." I say, stretching my arms up. "He's like a golden retriever." I added and Ike just had a 'are you okay, did you hit your head' expression on his face. "If you saw what I saw— you would also be confused" Then we heard a buzz come from his phone on his table.

He grabs and reads the message. "Taichou wants us in his office." He glanced at me. "Must be about the drug." 'Unless someone told him I've been in contact with Luca I should be fine.' As if reading my thoughts Ike says "No, we wouldn't tell Taichou about that, besides you didn't catch him doing anything wrong anyway." He reassured me and I give him a thankful smile.

We arrived at the office and the people who were already there were Sonny, Selen, Nina, and alban— 'What's Alban doing here' "[Y/N]! How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." Shouts Alban with his hyper self. "Hi Alban-San, I'm doing fine thank you," I smiled at him as I sat down on the couch in his room along with Ike.

"The drug you got, Cloud 9, it's basically just your average drug but stronger? The side effects are terrible as well." He paused and grabbed a file. "Hallucinations, headaches, blurry vision, etc." he hands Nina the file. "Why would anyone want to take that?" I crossed my arms. "I would assume that it's a new high for them." Selen shrugged. "So once your on it you can't get off of it, unless you can deal with the side effects." I said.

"I sent more information to the group chat, be sure to look through it to learn more." He informs, I reach to my pocket to grab my phone but I feel nothing. 'It's probably on the desk.' "Should we go to the two sites? To see if there is anything else there?" Nina asked as she placed the file on Sonny's desk. "That might be a good idea." "Speaking of which, the construction site, that was where that unidentified man was right?" Asked Sonny, and every one nodded.

"We also saw the man around the club, Ben has been watching the cameras." He placed another photo on the table. "Here a better picture." 'They really do look like twins.' "He looks like Luca Kaneshiro but with black hair and he looks a bit more intimidating." Observes Ike. I just nodded keeping my mouth closed. "He's a dangerous person from the way he just looks at people. He looks like he would pull the trigger on anyone who wrongs him." Alban commented.

"Do you know his name?" I asked, 'they probably don't' "unfortunately we do not but we can check the places he's been and ask. Though I also doubt they would give in." We all sighed.

"I can check out the club." I offered. "I can check out the construction site" said Selen. "Alright, Ben can go with Selen and Ike can go with [Y/N]." Sonny assigned them. "Okay, we can go once we finish our office work then." I stand up and walked out. Everyone agreed and followed out.

Ike and I went back to our office room and Selen went with Nina, probably to find Ben somewhere.

"Luca said I can walk in and out of the club as  long as I let him know." I said as Ike closed the door. "Oho?" He says, sitting down in his chair.

I go to my desk and search for my phone."Hey Ike? Have you seen my phone." I asked as I opened my drawers and lifted papers. "Uhh, no I haven't. I didn't see it in your hand when you walked in this morning." 'Ah crap.' "Ah, I think I left it at home." I shrugged. "He won't mind me not telling him once." I say in a hopeful manner. "Right?" I looked at Ike as he typed away at his computer, probably writing his next story. "Well I don't know, you know him way better, but if you really do have him wrapped around your finger l, then you should be fine. I saw that hug you were pulled into the night we were at the club." He glances at me. My face turns a bit red. "Right, you'll watch through the cameras again right?" "Of course. If there's anything suspicious I'll let you know." He turns his attention back to the keyboard in front of him.