FOUR

S2 x E05&6 — Dig Dug/The Spy

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

It's been a week since Steve and Melanie hooked up, Melanie ran out when Steve fell asleep and hasn't spoken to him since. He's called and texted but she hasn't answered.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Downstairs she hears her step mom yelling to her dad, "Honey, can you get that please?"

"Sorry. I got it."

Melanie goes down to stand at the stairs when she hears Dustins voice, "Your line has been busy for over two hours, Mr. Hargrove. Do you realize this?"

"Oh, I do realize."

"Is Max home?"

"No."

"No? Well, where the hell is she?"

"Honey, where's your daughter?"

"Will's!"

He turned back to Dustin, "Will's."

Dustin sighs, "No one's picking up there. Mel. What about Melanie?"

Melanie interrupts the conversation, "I'm here."

Dustin sighed in relief, "Thank god!" Melanie said bye to her dad and step mom as she went outside with Dustin.

Just as Melanie is listening to Dustin's story a car drives by. Steve gets out, Melanie's eyes go wide.

Steve walks over to they're door talking to himself, not realizing Dustin and Melanie are beside him. "Listen... I've been thinking... I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry? What the hell am I sorry for?"

"Steve."

Steve turns seeing Dustin, his eyes go wide as he sees Melanie alongside him. Dustin ignores they're awkwardness he points at the flowers, "Are those for Mr. or Mrs. Hargrove?"

"No." He says answering Dustin but looking at Melanie.

"Good." Dustin says as he gets in the backseat of the car. Melanie follows behind and gets in the front seat.

Steve scoffs, "Hey. What the hell? Hey!"

Dustin turns to him, "Melanie is right here. And we have bigger problems than your love life. Do you still have that bat?"

"Bat?"

Melanie looks up, "What bat?"

Dustin turns to Steve, "The one with the nails?"

"Why?"

"I'll explain it on the way."

Steve groans wanting to have talked to Melanie and not help Dustin right now, "Now?"