TEN

S3 x E05 — The Flayed

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

The screaming in the elevator kept going as they went down. Erica and Dustin were screaming at eachother, Robin was holding onto the wall for a dear life. While Steve was yelling with Melanie by his side trying to shut him up.

"Shit! Shit"

"We're going down! We're going down!" Steve screamed as Melanie put her hand on his mouth making him keep yelling but muffled.

Robin yelled back, "Yeah, no shit, Harrington!"

Dustin and Erica kept pushing the buttons, "Why don't these buttons work?"

"Press the button!"

"What do you think I'm doing?!"

The elevator started shaking more and since Melanie wasn't holding onto anything she went down with one major smack. She landed on her head making her unconscious.

Steve his eyes went wide as she kept screaming but now also in fear for his girl, "Come on, press something! Just press the button!"

Dustin kept screaming as Erica screamed at Dustin, "Push it!"

Suddenly the elevator stopped and everyone except Melanie who was already on the floor fell.

"Oh! My groin. It fell on my groin!"

Robin held her head in pain ignoring Steve his comments, "Nobody cares about your groin! Melanie is dead!"

Erica yelled, "She's knocked out idiots! Not dead!"

Robin shook her head, "Nope pretty sure she's dead."

Steve knew how panicked Robin could get in situations like this, knowing Melanie was fine he took her pulse feeling a light heartbeat. Robin sighed in relief when Steve told her she was fine.

Melanie groaned slowly waking up. She held her head in pain, as it hadn't had enough time to heal yet. "Lord, is everyone okay?" She asked looking up.

"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!"

Melanie her eyes went wide at his reaction lightly laughing. She slowly got up as Robin helped her. Robin cleared her throat, "I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work."