NINETEEN

S4 x E06 — The Dive

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

It was light again outside and group was back on it's way towards Eddie. None of them knew about last night, how Eddie saw another Vecna victim die and how he wasn't at Rick's anymore.

Melanie was in the back of the car with Dustin and Steve, infront of them were Lucas and Max. While Nancy was driving with Robin in the passenger seat. Steve and Dustin kept munching on chips which made Melanie threaten to rip they're vocal cords out if the smacking of they're mouths didn't stop.

Robin sighed, Not to be a wimp, but can I maybe sit in the car for this visit? 'Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck."

"It'll be fine." Nancy says.

"I can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again. I really, really can't."

Steve speaks with his mouth full giving Melanie a look knowing she was annoyed, "At least he can drink himself into feeling better."

Max sighed, "That's what my mom does." Lucas turned to Max sadly but didn't say anything.

Robin smiled sarcastically, "Why don't we give it a trial? Hey, Eddie. Uh, good news first this time. We got you some Dustin-approved junk food and that six-pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Vecna. Bad news is that he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension, and the gate's closed, so we have no way of getting to him. He's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed. And, no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're doubly, triply screwed."

Lucas sighed, "Wait. Maybe we don't put it like that."

Melanie snorts, "I think we should
just tell him that he's royal screwed he's gonna get locked up."

Dustin turned to Melanie with his mouth full of chips, "That's your friend your talking about."

"And your also my friend Dustin but that doesn't stop me from wanting to kill u right now." Melanie leans forward to get Dustin but Steve pulls her back with his arm.

"Let's not okay."

"Okay, mom." Melanie said sarcastically.

Nancy looks back worried but agrees with Lucas, "We're one step closer to finding Vecna. That's what we say. That's what's important."

Steve smiles, "See, Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference."

"Uh-huh."

"Oh shit."

Everyone looks forward after Nancy sounded worried they see cops around Rick's place. The group immediately got worried if they had found Eddie. They
get out the car and hide behind a car to listen to sherrif Powell speak to journalists.