ELEVEN

S3 x E06 — E Pluribus Unum

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

The five of them are still looking at the gate in shock. Dustin, Melanie and Steve turn to eachother "The gate." They say in sync.

As they walk away back to the coms room Robin keeps talking, "I don't understand. You've seen this before?"

"Not exactly."

"Then what, exactly?"

"All you need to know is it's bad."

"It's really bad."

"Like, end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad."

"And you know about this how?"

Erica looks at the ground, "Um, Melanie & Steve? Where's your Russian friend?"

An alarm starts blaring Steve walks over to the door, "Shit."

He opens the door Melanie peeking in behind him they see a bunch of Russian soldiers that start yelling at them, "Halt! Halt!"

Steve quickly closes the door, "Shit. Go, go, go, go, go!"

"Shit."

"Move! Let's move!"

The five of them start running to straight towards the gate having no other way to go.

"Go! shit! shit, shit, shit!"

"Go, go, go!"

Dustin pushes away a guard in his way and stops when they reach the gate which is being activated. Dustin starts freaking, "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!"

Dustin gasps for air as Erica yells, "Guards!"

"Go! This way!"

Everyone runs behind Steve, Melanie at the back protecting the kids if needed.

"Oh, shit!"

"Whoa!"

Steve grunts as he pushes some cans infront of soldiers blocking them, "Come on! Go, go, go, go, go!"

"Come on! shit! This way! Come on, quick!"

Steve yells, "Hold the door!"