FIVETEEN

S4 x E02 — Vecna's Curse

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

Melanie woke up, sitting up quickly in fright. Another nightmare. This time it wasn't another replay from that night in the mall. It was Max, she was dead.

Melanie shook her head and rubbed her eyes reminding herself it's all a dream and that Max was perfectly fine. She walked out of the small room she had in the trailer not seeing Max next to her. Due they're living situation Max and her shared a room.

She walked out seeing Max and her stepmom at the front of the trailer. She joined them standing outside as police cars were across the park. Right at the trailer of Eddie's uncle. Melanie wanders off as Max follows her to check it out.

Inside the home they see a body, Max sees who it is and gasps. Melanie finally realizes and she feels her heart drop, her eyes start tearing up and before she can even grief her bestfriend they get sent off. A police officer scares them and tells them to leave. Melanie and Max do as the man asks and run back to they're trailer.

——

Meanwhile in the family video store Steve and Robin were working. Robin rambling about Vicki as Steve was making the store more tidy.

"Then Vicki laughed. And it wasn't like a cheap, fake laugh either. It was like... It was a real, genuine laugh."

"Of course. It's my Muppet joke. It's hilarious."

"My point is that Vicki laughed and everything was just like... It was perfect."

"But?"

"But I'm having this problem where it's like, I should stop talking. I have said everything I need to say. But then I guess I get nervous, and the words keep spilling out, and it's like my... my brain is moving faster than my mouth, or... or rather my... my mouth is moving faster than my brain. I'm digging this hole for myself, and I want to stop digging, I'm trying to stop, but I can't. And I'm doing it right now, aren't I?"

"Yeah, you are."

Robin exhales, "Oh, I'm hopeless."

Steve sighs, "Eh. We both are."

"If only we could just, like, combine."

"Combine?"

"No, think about it. I know exactly what I want, and I've found the girl of my dreams, but I can't get the courage to ask her out."