SIXTEEN

S4 x E03 — The Monster and the Superhero

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

It was the next day, after Melanie shut off her humanity nobody knew what to do. So Steve took her to his house. Keeping her with him at all times, scared of what she might do. Not just because her humanity was off but also because she was magically carrying a baby that was theirs in her womb.

The group ha currently arrived at Eddie's hiding place. When they walk in they see Eddie at the window standing. He jumps up a little.

"Jesus..."

Dustin smiles holding up a few bags of food, "Delivery service."

After getting Eddie comfortable with his food they all sat down. "So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?"

"Bad news first, always."

"All right. Bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy."

"Like, 100% kind of convinced." Max added.

"And the good news?"

Robin sighs, "Your name hasn't gone public yet. But if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do. And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you."

"Hunt the freak, right?"

Melanie was sat with her legs up against a wall and her back on the floor. She snorted at the word, "Freak." She said giggling. Steve gave her a look to stop to which Melanie showed him her vampire teeth which quickly made him back off.

"Exactly."

"So, before that happens, we find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence."

"That's all, Dustin? That's all?"

"Yeah, no, that's pretty much it."

"Listen, Eddie, I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a... a few times, and... and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based, theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel we got this." Robin says.

Steve scratches his neck joining in, "Yeah see, we usually rely on Melanie. But, uh, as u can see Melanie is not really.. Melanie, so..."