TWENTY ONE

S4 x E08 — Papa

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

Melanie was still in Vecna's mind. She was still in the same memory, the one of Dr Brenner giving him the 001 tattoo. Henry was wincing in pain when Brenner finally finished.

"All done. Not so bad, was it? See? There's nothing to be afraid of. Is there, Melanie?"

Melanie felt her heart drop hearing her name. Dr Brenner turned to her, "Why don't you take a seat?" With a dark voice he spoke.

Melanie her eyes went wide as she started running towards the door. She ran out and came into a hallway of the lab, filled with dead guards and blood smeared over the wall. She ran backwards trying to find a way out.

Meanwhile Steve was infront of her still trying to wake her, "Melanie, just stay with me. Stay with me, okay? Whatever you guys are doing, hurry up!"

Erica runs towards Eddie's bedroom where everyone is stressing, "Steve says you need to hurry!"

Dustin yells towards her, "Yeah? No shit!"

Nancy yells back, "We're trying."

Max agrees, "We can't find anything."

Robin is on the bed stressed looking through tapes, "What is all this shit?"

Eddie yelled back as he came back towards her with more music, "What are you even looking for?"

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!"

"This is music!"

Melanie was panting as she kept running. Her entire body was hurting since her pregnancy was getting closer and closer to the end. She stopped when she made it to a door but it was covered with wooden planks. She started to get them off when she heard footssteps.

"Melanie." Melanie stopped in fear and turned seeing Vecna walking towards her slowly her eyes went wide, "What are you doing? It's not time for you to leave."

Melanie gasped in fear and turned around to continue getting the planks off. Vecna kept getting closer and closer while she was almost out, "Now that you've seen where I've been... I would like very much to show you where I am going."

The planks clatter to the ground as she gets the last one off. She runs through the door immediately, but she's back where she started. In a room with Dr Brenner,
"Take a seat, Melanie."

The lights suddenly went out and when they were on again Melanie was on a chair, tied onto it with the vines of the upside down. Vecna came stalking towards her.

"I know your weakest spot, Melanie." He spoke as he came closer to her face, "I am gonna turn it back on. That's all I need to win."

"No, please." Melanie tried as she squirmed in her seat trying to get out. She didn't want her emotions back. She wasn't ready. But before she knew it Vecna put his hand near her face. Her head got lifted up as she saw memories flash by. Bad memories but also good ones, all her emotions were coming back.