TWENTY

S4 x E07 — The Massacre at Hawkins Lab

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

In the upside down Steve is struggling to get one of the bats off him, there's also one chocking him with its tail and Steve is trying not to get suffocated. One of the bats suddenly get slapped away and whimper in pain, Steve looks up seeing Melanie who has a peddle in her hand which she probably used to get the bat away, Nancy and behind her with a peddel and Robin weponless.

Usally everyone would question why Melanie isn't just using her powers but they didn't have time for that right now. Nor did they know that Melanie's powers nor healing work in the upside down.

"Hey there." Melanie says just as Nancy hits a bat away.

"Quick! Hold it, Robin!" Melanie yells.

"I got it." Robin yells out as she stands on the bat who is strangling Steve. Melanie starts getting the bat off as Nancy and Eddie watch out for other bats.

"Get it!"

"Kill it! Kill it!"

Another bat comes flying which Eddie and Nancy quickly take down with they're peddels.

Robin and Melanie keep hitting the bat but it won't get off, "Come on! Please!"

Eddie yells, "Melanie, behind you! Watch out!"

Melanie yelps as one bat goes straight at her. It gets on her back and won't get off, "Oh my God, Melanie!"

"Robin, get it off me!"

Eddie is focused on another bat coming towards them, "Got it, got it, got it! God damn it! shit!"

Robin is trying to get the bat off of Melanie, "Let go!"

Steve finally managed to get the bat of his neck. He stands up holding the tail of it. While Robin finally gets the bat of Melanie, Robin throws it to the floor holding it.

"Nancy!" Robin yells.

Nancy runs up to them after fighting off another bat with Eddie. She uses the peddel to kill the bat that tried to attack Melanie, "Go to hell!"

Eddie is trying to fight bats, "Come on, come on, come on, you son of a bitch! I said come on! Let's go!"

Steve is grunting in pain and starts hitting the bat repeatedly on the floor until it stops moving. He puts his foot on the body and pulls the tail off.

After Steve was sure it was dead Melanie walked up to him worried, not bothered by her own wounds on her neck at the moment.

"Steve!"

Eddie is in the background panicking while yelling, "Jesus Christ. Jesus H. Christ!"

"Are you okay?"

Steve looks down at his wounds, "Well, they took about a pound of flesh. But other than that, yeah, never better."