NINE

S3 x E04 — The Sauna Test

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

In the back of Scoops ahoy the group was discussing a plan, a group which is made of Dustin, Melanie, Robin and Steve.

Dustin was explaining what he saw while he was spying alone on the roof they were on last night, "That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun. Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it."

Melanie puts her head on the table
annoyed with all the obstacles while Robin sighs, "But there's gotta be a way in."

Steve blows in his scoops ahoy hat looking like a douche, "Well, you know... I could just take him out."

Melanie sat up and snorted, "Take who out?"

"The Russian guard."

"What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy."

Dustin laughed interrupting the banter of Melanie and Steve, "Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?"

"Yes, Dustin, I did. And that's why I would be sneaking."

"Ah. Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, have you ever actually... won a fight?"

Melanie and Robin laughed while Steve tried to defend himself, "Okay, that was one time..."

"Twice. Jonathan. Year prior?"

"Listen, that doesn't count."

"Why wouldn't it? Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you. It was... You got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood..."

Suddenly Robin stared at something which also caught Melanie's attention, "That just might work." Robin said to Melanie which Melanie agreed on.

Steve followed behind the two girls seeing Robin take all the tips, "Hey, Robin! Hey, what... what are you two doing?"

Robin turns around while Melanie waits on her, "I need cash."

Steve groaned, "Well, half of that's mine. Where're are you guys going?"

Melanie sighed trying to pull Robin away as Melanie talked to Steve quickly, "To find a way into that room, a safe way. And, in the meantime, sling ice cream, behave, and don't get beat up. We'll be back."