SEVEN

S3 x E01&2 — Suzie, Do You Copy?/The Mall Rats

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

It was finally summer meaning Melanie was done with highschool, she had her senior year finished and graduated with a great gpa and grades.

Melanie got a job at the gap, one of the stores in the mall. While Steve got a job at scoops ahoy where he got to know Robin Buckley. Who soon became the bestfriend of Melanie after introducing them to eachother. Melanie was currently done with her shift at the gap, Steve and Robin were still on they're shift so she decided to visit them.

As she walks in she sees Robin whos hitting the bell with an annoyed face, "Hey, dingus, your children are here. Again?" She spotted the Melanie behind the kids, she smiled at her and waved for her to come over.

Steve opened the gate behind the cashier, "Seriously?" He noticed Melanie and his annoyed look turned into one of happiness and love.

He sneaked the kids in through the back making them hurry, "Come on, come on. I swear, if anybody hears about this..."

All of them yell, "We're dead!" Steve sighs and turns back to Melanie and Robin.

Melanie was currently talking to Robin not noticing that Steve was back already. As her back was turned to him. Steve put his hands over Melanie's eyes and smiled.

"Guess who?"

Melanie gave him a sarcastic sigh, "Hmm, I don't know. A creepy stalker guy?"

"Hey!" Steve said offended taking his hands of her eyes. Melanie turned laughing at him she gave him a kiss on his cheek, "Hi creep."

Steve smiled back, "Hi."

Robin fake gagged behind them, "Yuck. You guys make me vomit."

Melanie laughed as Steve gave Robin an annoyed face, Steve was about to give a comeback when all the power suddenly turned off.

The three of them look confused around the icecream parlor, "That's weird." Steve says as he walks over to the light switch.

Melanie and Robin look at him confused when he keeps hitting the light switch continuously.

"That isn't gonna work, dingus."

"Oh, really?" Steve says annoyed as he keeps flickering with the switch which makes both girls sigh in annoyance.