SEVENTEEN

S4 x E04 — Dear Billy

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

Nancy and Robin had rushed over to the school and arrived. The six of them were standing at the wall were Melanie claimed to have seen the clock.

"It was here. Right here."

"A grandfather clock?"

"It was so real. And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just I woke up."

Dustin nodded, "It was like she was in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy."

Max sighed, "That's not even the bad part." She walked back to the office as everyone followed behind.

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelley for help. Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then... Then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts."

Melanie groaned realizing she had all these symptoms, and Max did too.

"These visions, they just... They kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually... Everything ended."

Robin realized, "Vecna's curse."

"Chrissy's headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago."

Melanie stopped them for a second, "Now listen to me for a second. I don't know alot but I can't be cursed by Vecna right? I mean i've been having this crap since Billy died."

Dustin nodded, "That's over three months now. He should've gotten Melanie by now."

Melanie sighed in relief, "Exactly!"

Max groaned, "We don't know that! I don't know how long u have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. I've been having the symptoms too, but no vision yet. And you just saw that clock, so..."

Melanie realizes, "...looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow."

Steve was about to interfere when in the distant a loud clang was heard, "Stay here."

Obviously noboy listened and they all followed behind him. In the distance footsteps were approaching rapidly, everyone yelled when suddenly Lucas turned around the corner.