TWELVE

S3 x E07 — The Bite

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

Steve slurs as Dustin goes faster with the car they stole to escape the Russians. Meanwhile Melanie and Robin are continually giggling, "Jesus, slow down!"

Melanie snorts, "Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500?"

"It's the Indy 300."

Robin interrupted they're arguement, "No, dingus, it's 500!"

"It's 300!"

Melanie gasped, "Let's say a million."

All three of them start laughing. Erica looks at them confused and turns to Dustin, "What is wrong with them?"

"I don't know."

Erica yells as Dustin hits a few barrels, "Dustin, watch out!"

"Shit!"

In the back Steve grunts as his head gets bounced against the car. Same for Robin while Melanie keeps giggling not feeling a thing.

"Oh!"

Dustin turns to them, "You guys all right back there?"

All he gets back is Steve and Robin both groaning in pain and Melanie giggling Dustin turns to Erica, "They're fine."

They get out the car and open the doors seeing a slumped out Robin and Steve and once again still giggling Melanie.

"Come on. We gotta go, now."

"Come on! Get out!"

"Let's go!"

"Ow! We're coming! Here goes nothin'. This sucks."

Back in the elevator Robin, Steve and Melanie are pretending to surf while Erica and Dustin are completely confused what they're doing

"Hey! You look like you're surfing!" Melanie says to Steve to which Robin agrees with a snort.

"Surfing! Yeah! Whoa!"

Erica turns to Dustin, "They seem drunk."

"Why would they be drunk?"