EIGHT

S3 x E03 — The Case of the Missing Lifeguard

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

It was a new day and Melanie was talking to Robin at scoops ahoy as usual. It was a little bit awkward since she had a fight with Steve last night, but luckily for her he was looking for evil russians in the mall with Dustin.

Robin and Melanie were talking while listening to the tape, the bell kept dinging. Melanie ignored it but Robin got fed up so turned around.

Erica smiled, "I'd like to try the peanut butter chocolate swirl, please."

Melanie snorted knowing the girl had asked for every flavour in the shop as a sample try today. Robin laughed shaking her head, "No. No more samples today."

"Why not?"

"Because you're abusing our company policy."

"Where's the sailor man?" Melanie her heart skipped a beat when she remembered the fight from yesterday with Steve.

It was the same subject again, Steve made a comment about marriage and Melanie would take it way too serious. In Melanie's opinion marriage was something you would do when you are planning on getting kids later.

Melanie wasn't able to have kids due her supernatural powers, which was something that made her upset cause she always wished to be a mother. If only she never met that boy that turned her into a vampire in California.

She knew Steve wanted a family, a big one too. And she wished with everything in her heart that she was able to give him that but she wasn't.

"Sorry, he can't help you. He's busy."

"Busy with what?"

"Spycraft."

Meanwhile Dustin and Steve were behind a plant in the mall, Steve with binoculars and Dustin next to him.

"You see anything?"

"Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for."

Dustin sighed, "Evil Russians."

"Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like."

"Tall, blond, not smiling."

"Mm-hmm?"

"Also, look for earpieces, camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing."