FOURTEEN

S4 x E01 — The Hellfire Club

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

There rarely were times Melanie wanted to absolutely kill her school. But today was one of them, as she graduated last year she was about to look for colleges. Then Billy died, and her dad left. Leaving her alone with Max and Max's mom who is now her legal guardian.

Billy's dead impacted the two girls more then anyone ever expected it too. Max had stopped talking to most people, isolating herself from them including Lucas. Melanie had broken up with Steve and gotten a minor addiction to human blood, in her opinion it was a small thing. But everyone got worried more and more each day.

But back to school, turned out her school had made a mistake and she actually didn't graduate by one point. So she was back in highschool, where she made two new friends. Eddie Munson & Chrissy Cunningham. Melanie was currently getting ready for the pep rally to end the school year.

——

Steve was in the car with Robin on they're way to the pep rally. Robin was needed there for band and Steve took every excuse possible to be near Melanie. Plus he also had agreed to meet up with a girl there.

"Then there's Heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with Heidi is that she's going out of state for college. Do I wanna start another relationship that has no point other than heartbreak? I mean, I don't know. Does that make sense to you? Robin, are you listening?"

"Uh, yes."

"What did I just say?"

"Something about heartbreak with Linda. No, I'm talking about Heidi."

"Cut me some slack, please. Well... Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity. It is 7:00 in the morning, we have the stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a corpse."

"You're worried about a pep rally? Expect me to believe that?"

"Yeah? So?"

"So we both know what this is about. Not buying that. This is about Vickie."

"Absolutely not."

"It is. You know what else?"

"I don't care..."

"You gotta stop pretending to be someone else when you're around her. You just gotta be yourself."

"You're literally quoting me to me. You do realize that."

"Maybe you need to listen to yourself. Ever think about that?"

"I listened. Look at me. Boom. Back in business."

"It's not the same thing. Okay?"

"Well..."

"You ask out a girl and she says no. Big deal. Nothing happens. Maybe your ego's a little bruised. I ask out the wrong girl, and bam, I'm a town pariah."