Chapter Eleven: Hawkins Lab

Hopper, El, and Thee are in the car driving to the Lab.

"So, what is this new look?" Hopper asks El. "I kinds like it."

"Bitchin." El says.

Hopper laughs. "Bitchin. Ok."

Hopper asks El about what she did when he was stuck at the lab with will.

"How about you Thee? What did you do?" Hopper asks.

"I rode my bike and then I hung out with Steve. He was going somewhere but then Dustin showed us a demo-dog hole. Apparently one ate his cat." Thee says.

"Wait, Harrington?" Hopper asks. "Steve Harrington? The kid that was just at the house?"

Thirteen nods her head.

Hopper laughs. "Go on."

"Well, Dustin and Steve and I made a trail of meat cubes and we waited until the night and there were demo-dogs everywhere. Lucas and Max were with us and we were hiding in a bus." Thirteen says.

"So you five, put your lives in danger, hid in a bus, and I am just hearing about this?" Hopper asks.

"Well, it's been a pretty crazy day. I didn't even finish yet." Thirteen says. "Steve went out of the bus with a bat with nails in it and he was killing some demo-dogs. But then they were surrounding him so I went out and beat their asses."

"Good lord." Hopper says. "You are quite the daredevil. You also saved Steve Harringtons life. That's crazy."

"Yeah. After that, we picked you, Joyce, Mike, and Will up." Thirteen says. "So yeah, my life's been pretty chaotic the last few days."

Hopper pulls up by the lab. "Ok, here we go. Save your energy girls."

"D-Hopper, I'm here to fight the Demo-dogs." Thirteen says.

The three walk into the lab and Hopper leads them to the gate.

"Wait here." Hopper says. "I hear something." He walks around the corner with his gun.

El and Thirteen wait by a wall. "You ready?" Thirteen asks.

Eleven nods her head.

Hopper comes back. "Coast is clear." He continues walking and he gets in an elevator. The girls follow.

They eventually get down to the gate. "Do your thing kid." Hopper says. El starts closing the gate.

Demo dogs are all over the sides. Hopper start's shooting some but then at least 200 more come.

"Shit!" Hopper yells. "Can you hurry up El?" He asks.

Thirteen starts killing Demo-dogs left and right. She is breathing heavily. Suddenly, a demo dog grabs her foot from below and her whole foot and ankle is in its mouth.

Thirteen screams in pain and Hopper shoots it.

The demo-dog falls off and Thirteen closes her eyes from the pain.

"Thee, you ok?" Hopper asks. "Let me see it." He says.

"No, we have to keep fighting." Thirteen says. She opens her eyes and keeps using her powers to fight the dogs.

El rises off the ground and screams. She is using both hands and her nose and ears are bleeding.

A demo-dog jumps towards the elevator and scratches Thirteens arm. She screams but keeps fighting.

A few seconds later, they stop fighting. The dogs disappear. The gate is closed.

"Yes El!!" Hopper yells. He hugs her. "Wait, where's Thirteen?"

Thirteen isn't there.

"Thirteen?!?!??" Hopper yells. ."THIRTEEN!!!!!" He screams. Tears flood his eyes.