Chapter Thirty One : Until The End

Thee wakes up an hour later because Steve is waking her up.

"Wake up sleepy head." Steve says. He strokes Thee's hair.

"Why?" Thee grumbles.

"Because we have to go hijack a camper." Steve says.

"Oh ok." Thee says. She yawns but gets up and goes to hijack the camper. "Wait, hijack a camper?" Thee asks.

"Yeah." Steve says. "I'll tell you later."

Eddie puts on a scary mask and then everyone ne follows him and gets inside someone's camper. Probably someone's house.

Eddie hot wires the camper and Nancy starts driving. Steve sits in the back with Thee.

"Can you tell me about where Owens took you?" Steve asks.

"Y-yeah." Thee says. "We picked up El and then Owens told us about the end of the world. We both agreed to save the world."

Steve rubs Thee's back.

"Then we went to this top secret location place and we walked in and it looked like that Russian tunnel under the mall." Thee says. "We walked into a big room and then we heard footsteps. He was there."

"Brenner?" Steve asks.

Thirteen nods. "I punched him in the face and then me and El ran. Some guards injected El with a sedative and then injected me. I woke up in the lab. A memory of when my powers first showed."

Steve nods. "I'm sorry Thee. I should've begged you to stay or something. You've been through enough."

"Well clearly Mother Nature wants me to go through more." Thee says.

"After we defeat Vecna/Henry/One/Your Half-Brother, we can go on that date that I promised you." Steve says. "I did promise you a date .somewhere right?"

"Yeah, the mall." Thee says. "Before everything went to shit." Thee says. "Well, everything went to shit the day that One killed my Mom, but you know what I mean." Thee says. A tear falls down her face so Steve hugs her.

The group arrives at a weapon store and everyone's goes in to get some weapons. Thee and Eddie stay in the camper. They sit in silence

"So, how's Harrington?" Eddie asks. They both start laughing from the silence.

"He's good." Thee says. "So what weapon are you going to use?" She asks.

"I don't know, maybe a cannon ball or something. Maybe my guitar." Eddie says, laughing.

Then the crew runs in. "Drive!" Steve says. Eddie starts driving.

"What the hell?!" Thee asks.

"They were there." Nancy says. "Jason and his friends."

The group arrives in a field where they start making weapons. Thee is hammering nails into trash can lids with Eddie and Dustin. Then Eddie tackles Dustin and they start play fighting.

"Hey get over here sweetheart." Eddie says. Thee smiles and runs over and they all start wrestling each other. They are all laughing and having fun.

"Never change, Henderson." Eddie says.

"I wasn't planning on it." Dustin says. Then Eddie hugs Thee.

"Thee, no matter what happens, we're in it until the end, okay?" Eddie asks.

"Until the end." Thee says. They hug for a while and then get back into the camper. When they get in, it's silent. Fear and realization kick in, as the group sends worried looks to each other.