Chapter Thirty Two : Most Metal Ever

They drop Max, Lucas, and Erica off at the old Creel house. Then the rest of the group goes over the plan over and over.

"Phase one." Nancy says.

"We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready." Robin says.

"Phase two." Nancy says.

"Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her and be in a trance." Steve says.

"Phase three." Nancy says.

"Dustin, Eddie, and I draw the bats away." Thee says.

"Phase four." Nancy says.

"The rest of you go into Vecna's bat-free lair and light him up." Eddie says.

Steve hugs Thee as everyone says their good lucks. "Thee, promise me something." Steve says.

"Anything." Thee says.

"Don't die. Get hurt as much as you need to, but don't die." Steve says.

"Same goes for you." Thee says. "I love you."

"I love you too." Steve says. They kiss and then head into the woods and to the gate to the upside down.

They go one by one into the upside down. Then they run out of Eddie's trailer. Then Steve stops them.

"If things start to go south, like at all, abort mission." Steve says. "Alright? No turning back. Abort." He says.

"Got it." Eddie says. "And make him pay." Eddie says. Steve nods.

"Don't die." Thee says.

"I won't, I promise." Steve says. He goes off with Robin and Nancy.

"That goes for you too, Eddie." Thee says. "And you too, Dustin." They both nod.

Then they find a spot to attract all of the bats to, on top of a trailer.

"Not bad." Thee says.

"Not bad at all." Eddie says. "Now for the fun part." He says. The group goes into Eddie's trailer and grabs Eddie's guitar.

"Woah." I say.

"It's like, she was destined for an ultimate dimension." Eddie says. "What do you say Henderson? Thee?" Eddie asks. He grabs the guitar. "Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?" He asks.

"Fuck yeah." Thee says.

"Let's do it." Eddie says. He hugs Thee. "You ready sweetheart?" He asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Thee says.

The group goes outside and hooks up all of the speakers from Eddie's trailer. "Let's rock!!" Eddie yells. He starts playing Master Of Puppets by Metallica. Thee and Dustin are jamming out. Thee starts yelling the lyrics.

"Come crawling faster! Obey your master!" Thee yells. Eddie and Thee would jam out to this song all of the time.

Then Dustin yells. "They're coming! Thirty seconds!"

"Twenty!" Thee yells.

"Ten!" Dustin yells.

"Five! Four! Three!" Thee yells.

"Two! One! Stop!" Dustin yells. The group runs into Eddie's trailer.

"Dude! Most metal ever!!" Thee yells. Eddie and Thee cheer and hug and then Dustin joins in.

Bats start banging against the walls so Eddie and Dustin grab the trash can lids and circle around. Then the bats stop.

"They're on the roof." Eddie says. We all look at the roof.

"Shit shit shit shit shit." Dustin says.

"Shut up." Thee says. Then she sees an air vent. "Eddie, that vent doesn't happen to lead to the outside, does it?" Thee ask.

"Ummm, it does." Eddie says.

"Fuck." Thee says.

Then Thee falls into darkness, her feeling her half-brothers presence...