Chapter Fifteen: Evil Russians

Steve and Thee sit in the back.

"So, I have a lot of questions." Steve says.

"Ok. Let's hear em." Thee says.

"Ok, umm. How did you umm. Disappear?" Steve asks.

"I don't know. I think when El was closing the gate, something took me in." Thee says.

"How did you get out?" Steve asks.

"Well, I was in the Upside down for a while and then I saw a gate opening and I went through it. When I went through I was in some sort of Russian lab. There were Russians chasing me." Thirteen says. "They shot me in my shoulder and shaved my head."

"They shot you?!?" Steve asks.

"Y-yeah." Thirteen says. She shows Steve her bullet scar.

"Where did you go after you escaped?" Steve asks.

"Well, a week later I was walking on the side of the road and this guy Eddie took me in. He helped me get here." Thirteen says. "He's like a brother or a best friend to me."

"Why didn't you come to me or Hopper?" Steve asks.

"Well, uhhh. I saw my grave." Thirteen says. "I decided since everyone thought I was I dead I shouldn't put them through all the pain that I caused them, that I caused you." Thirteen says.

Steve hugs Thirteen. "Thee, I love you. You could never put me in pain no matter what you do."

"Really?" Thee asks.

"Yes. Really. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Steve says.

Thirteen smiles and Steve kisses her. Thirteen closes the window and they start making out.

Steve and Thirteens lips are going crazy. Steve wraps Thirteens legs around his waist and Thirteen tangles her fingers in Steve's hair in the back.

"I-I love you Steve Harrington." Thirteen says through the kiss.

"I know baby, I know." Steve says. Steve's hands hold Thirteens waist.

Thirteens waist moves around in circles in sync to the kiss.

"I missed you so so much Thirteen." Steve says, breaking the kiss.

"I missed you more Steve." Thirteen says.

"Your turn to scoop dingus." Robin says, opening the window. Thirteens legs are still wrapped around Steve's waist.

"Okay." Steve says. He sets you down and goes to scoop.

Thirteen walks to the table with Eddie.

"So, how'd it go?" Eddie asks.

"It actually went really well." Thirteen says. "Thank you."

"What are you thanking me for?" Eddie asks.

"You helped me get here." Thirteen says. "You took me in."

Eddie smiles. "Well, you're welcome princess."

Thirteen smiles. "I'll go tell Steve that I'm headed out." Thirteen gets up and walks over to Steve.

"I'm headed out." Thirteen says. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Come on! Already? You just got here." Steve says.

"I'll be back tomorrow." Thirteen says. "Hopefully."

Steve kisses Thirteen. "See ya baby."

"Love you Steve." Thirteen says as she walks away.