Chapter 1

Iris Pov

After two months, NYC Enterprise has finally agreed to sign the contract. I was rewarded by the company with a trip to Jamaica. I've done my research on everything about Jamaica, and I couldn't wait.

"Why won't he pick up?"

This is the third time calling Philip; we've been together for seven years. Times and things have changed between us, but I still see the potential in our relationship.

Today is our anniversary, and I wanted to surprise him. I think he's going to propose today. Wait, I should hold my horses. I might be trying to jump too high.

After booking the tickets for the trip, I went home to surprise Phillip with a bottle of wine. It was our 7th anniversary. I waited years for him to propose to me, but he didn't. I still had faith in us, despite the challenges we faced together.

The traffic was overwhelming. I knocked on the door, but it was open. As I walked in, I saw clothes thrown down on the floor. The necklace I bought for my best friend, Sara, is also on the ground with her clothes.

Walking upstairs, I could hear moans coming from my bedroom. Slowly, I crept up and pushed the door open. There I saw my best friend Philips dick my Philip!. My heart sucks. I would never, in a million years, think they would hurt me like this.

My body ran cold from the disgust. It was nothing but pure hatred. Looking into his eyes, there was no remorse; at this point, there was nothing to fight for. "How could you!?" I asked as I ran back outside. I stopped for a second.

"Wait, I'm the one paying the bills here; if it's anyone who should leave, it must be you two," I said, standing firmly and waiting for them to leave.

Philip got up and stepped forward. "You have no right to talk to me like that," he said as he pointed his figure in my face. He raised his hand, but I grabbed a hold of it.

"Are you crazy? I dare you!" I said as I gazed into his eyes. He must have lost his damn mind.

He started packing his things. "Sara," "How could you do this to me? I thought", "You thought we were friends, huh? I had to get closer to you to take your man." Such a sl*t.

It took everything within me to keep my composure, but I couldn't. I jumped on her and started choking her. It was until she started turning red and gasping for air.

Before I let her go, I reminisced about the times we had as friends, but now it was all gone. I got up from over her and said, "Get out of my house!"

(EDITED)

Dancing With Mr. Possessiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें