Chapter 28

It has been 8 months since they told me to come and live with their grandmother. She was gentle as my nana, she was grumpy at times yet miserable.

Sometimes I wonder if they are safe or they have killed themselves. I was shocked by the news that I was pregnant. A life yes, a life was growing inside of me. With bones and flesh heartbeats and veins will come into place. Mother nature will take its course a beautiful one at that.

I can't wait to see the twins. They're both boys I can't believe it I wanted to name the other one angel. But I wasn't allowed to they said I had to get a traditional name.

Why be traditional when you can be unique. That was one of my questions it was hard to answer for I was only a modern wife. Yet majority of the things were organized and planned by my husband's. It's not just one but two just as though it is not just one child but it's too.

Yes I am happy but yes I am sad at the same time. Sad the fact that maybe, I'll be giving up my child to two adult males. It's their job to raise boys but it's also mother's job to nurture and care for their babies.

Over these 8 months I have learned to love myself and to love the ones that I am giving life to. They our precious to me just as much as their fathers has become precious to me.

Two weeks later a car drew up. Sam, was the one who stepped out of the car. He screamed and knocked and kicked the door. I stepped outside as I gently rubbed my baby bump.

He was shocked yet he held his composure. "Why are you here", I asked him he replies saying that Sara was the one who called him. "She told me about you and two other men sitting in a restaurant." I guess what Sara said was true. You're currently pregnant yet you said you can get pregnant for me.

"So you got pregnant for another man, I saw the divorce papers. You're divorced me 2 years ago. So why did you stay." At this moment at this time I wanted to pour my heart out to the man that I thought was the love of my life.

"I stayed because I thought you would change but I guess you didn't you cheated instead." Other saying words it was as if height has lifted up off my shoulders.

I didn't have to seek validation nor did I had to seek attention from someone like him. I stepped backward and tried to shut the door. But he plays one of his feet and kept it unlocked.

Soon after a man came from behind and wrapped his hands around my waist. I look back and it was Pablo he must have came through the back door. Sam gently removed his feet from the door.

Antonio came in from the front and started fighting with Sam. "Stop I shouted, then I felt a sudden liquid running down my feet." I was 2 weeks away from my due date it can't be I said to myself. Pablo came behind me and lifted me up immediately we rushed to the hospital.