Chapter 15

Wait, go and call the ambulance. "Nevermind get my car, we're leaving" he better not die on me because I don't want to be in debt. Arriving at the hospital wasn't a task. The hardest part was seeing Camila leave the hospital.

At least that is what I thought I saw. I saw some in the same hospital lying there unconsciously or was he sleeping?

Iris

This is another level of being a psychopath. He actually brought breakfast after what he did to me. I wondered whether or not he placed something in it at least the drink. Did he put some sleeping pills or some type of drugs to get me high?

To get me to hallucinate, preventing me from getting home. I wanted my mother to be there greeting me along with my godmother. The warmth and love coming from my family were enough for me to continue living or escape this torment I'm about to face.

"Why are you doing this, I need to go home", I said as I struggled to move my hands and feet. The constant bruises from the chains were enough for my skin to start tearing and bruising badly. He laughed at my words as if it was a joke to him.

Feeling a little bit frustrated, I yelled at him. He stepped closer to me and tightened the chains even more. "Don't you dare shout at me" he said, once again I thought Russian men were gentle but not all at least this one. A complete mixture of crazy, drama, and mystery but this guy is lacking nothing.

He had all of the different types and methods of crazy in the store. None of them were missing, everything was demonstrated through his actions and words. Escaping was not an option if it wasn't planned out effectively. The features of a lovely angel have turned completely different. His fears and straight face greeted me this morning.

 I struggled with the cold and with bruises and pain. "I'll teach you to how to love, I'll remove the chains. If only you obey me, deal?", "Deal." Without consideration immediately I agreed to his condition. Allowing him to believe that I trust him. Would be the only way of getting me to let me free. The next thing I have to do is to get a phone. 

He removed the chains and dressed My wounds. His actions change toward me slowly change. The sudden shift between characters and personalities where amazing. 

There wasn't a moment where he kept a straight personality. He's constantly evolving and changing his personality and actions. Last night he was begging to carry me home, no he wants to teach me how to Love. I knew how to Love, but I was so determined not to fall for anyone again.

Through all my challenges with relationships, it's safe to say that I want to safeguard my heart. The world is filled with games, but I'm always the player and not the coach. So this time I'll be the coach and not the player. Maybe then and only then I'll win the game of life.

"Are you done, pass me the plate of food", I said after he finished unchaining me from the bed. He's back again to be a gentle soul, I wonder why he displays such characteristics.

"Have you been through any trauma before?" I asked his features began to change. "Oh would look at the time, I'll take a bath", "We'll take a shower together"