Chapter 29

Under the bed, I heard Rose's husband screaming at the top of his lungs. He ordered the entire men to go out and search for rules and kill her.

But then he stopped as Marco shouted something in a different language. I didn't quite understand it but then he changed it and said to bring her back alive.

Marco came rushing through the door he searched everywhere trying to look for me. I didn't leave I said to myself where I was so stupid that I couldn't even run away.

I knew I would be treated because this psychopath is obsessed with me. He stopped as he reached the side of the bed where I was. "Oh here you are", he phoned me I said to myself as he held both my two feet and dropped me from under the bed.

"Where you holding from me, you can't escape your faith, Iris. I spared my mother's life just as though I'm going to spare yours." I couldn't believe what this man was saying his mother's birthday carries him for 9 months and this is how he repays her.

I have had enough of the stupidity and the ignorance I am seen in front of me. So I blurt it out what have I done to deserve this and what have your mother done to deserve this treatment that she's getting from you and your father?

He stepped back and sat down as if he was processing everything that I'd just said to him. "Do you want to know Iris do you think you can comprehend and grasp everything that I'm going to tell you." What was so important and so also the ordinary that's a mere human card understand.

"Did you remember, that you reject me at a festival in your teen years?" Oh, so this we are the trouble started. Or may I see where the hatred builds up I know it's turned into darkness?

But his darkness has completely consumed his heart a heart that was once light fills with warmth. Just like a field of bloomed flowers. "I'm sorry I rejected you but you should know I was only focusing on my getting an education."

"But your friend told me that you had someone else, and who might that friend be?" "Sara!, You must be stupid. Can't you see that girl is crazy?" He apologized soon after he even confessed that he was going to rape me this same faithful night. I couldn't believe that the man that was once gentle can be a beast.

In the middle of the discussion, we heard a glass bottle break. Soon after following a scream, they found Rose. But this time Marco decided to stand up for his mother and defended her against his father. The chains that she had around her feet and neck have now been removed. She is not or complete free woman.