Chapter 12

I didn't want her to see the beast inside me. "Come here, Iris", I said with a strong yet gentle tone. As she tried to get up, the guy held her back. I couldn't mention it anymore.

With a swift move, I got up and grew for my gun. Pointing it at his head he backed off and let go of her hand. Iris looked horrified as she walked over to where I was.

"Leave now", I gave my men the signal to keep him. "Are you ok?" I asked as I tried to wrap my arms around her. "Don't touch me, I want to go home" her face wasn't pleased and she avoided my eyes. 

Marco

"You allowed that guy to touch you right?", "So why can't I touch you, am I disgusting?" I couldn't stop questioning myself. As they poured out, I watched as she stared into my eyes. Tears came down her face as she walked away from me. "

Where are you going?", "I'm going home", "Let me take you home." Maybe my actions were too drastic, I said as I walked through the door.

Iris

I couldn't picture Marco having a gun. My uncle died from a gun, while I watched, I couldn't do anything but think of the horror that happened a few years ago. The one guy, that had me smiling not just too long ago is the same person holding a gun to a guy's face.

 Going home was the only thing on my mind. In the car, he kept placing his hands on my thighs.

I wanted to move them but I didn't want things to get worse. It kept moving further up until it reached the spot. "Move!", I said. 

"So I can't touch you now?", Is he being serious right now it's obvious that I'm comfortable. But being stupid was a sport for him.

"Yes, am sure move it", the car stopped, it's like a scene between an Alpha and his Luna. Affected, by each other but are too stubborn to admit the truth in front of them.

 "So what are you going to do point your gun at my face too?","Shut up, why would I do that when you know I need you." So he needs me now, that's new. People always want but not need.

"Look Marco, I'm going home because you're even driving in the wrong direction." I'm not just an ordinary man, but a man with power. 

"We're going to my house, now get back in the car!." The tone of his voice was enough to not go in. 

You never know what these guys are capable of. Plus getting pregnant is not on the agenda for life right now. " Look I'm going, and I mean the real home, not yours." His face slowly turned red, he clenched his fist ready to act.

Walking toward the bus stop, I felt a sense of ease. Suddenly I felt a tight grasp on my arm. "I said get in the car, Iris!", I brushed him off and kept on moving. Once again the same demand, but this time I turned around in full focus and punched. 

"So this is the best you could Iris?" he held my hand and lifted me. "I said you're coming with me."

8/9/2022