Chapter 16

Iris

Walking through the entrance was exhausting, the constant looking. Felt like their eyes were piercing my skin. He couldn't keep his hands to himself. 

"I'm going to take a bath nothing else, now move". I said as I stepped into the shower.

He stood there was a while, before removing his clothes. 

"So are coming in too?", " Yes, but you ain't." He stood there watching as I scrubbed every inch of my body. 

"Are you done, you're taking longer than I've expected, I have to get in.", "I'm not done."

Completing the task of bathing was no obstacle. The obstacle was standing in the shower while a 6'0 feet guy stood there watching you. It freaks me out, after leaving him in the bathroom.

I rushed to the bedroom to look for his phone. The house had no signal, so his phone was the only choice. I tried to contact my father's phone. But there was no response.

I tried once again but this time it was mom, "Marco kidnapped me, I need help." 

I whispered suddenly I heard the door close. The footsteps were getting louder.

Quickly I hang up the phone and strip myself. He covered his eyes quickly and walked back out. "Are you done he asked"," No give me I sec" I replied, I sent the location of the house. 

The sat back done, "Come in", he walked in with his towel around his waist and his wet hair.

"What were you doing?" He asked as he searched for his phone. "Putting on my clothes, what else should I be doing?" I replied.

"I didn't leave my phone like that, did you contact someone Iris?", "Umm, I ordered pizza." He asked me the same question, after looking through his phone. I remembered not deleting the phone call and the text message. 

"Iris, you lied to me, you know what comes after that right."

All I expected was the worse. He walked over in full force and grabbed me by the throat. Threw me on the bed, "Are you going to Mierda me?". "No, but I will if you don't answer, my question." 

"Look Iris I'm not toxic but I love hard, so do me a favor and like me the truth." His grasp got tighter as he ask the question.

"Fine, I contacted my mother, and told her about my location", slowly he removed his hands. Got dressed immediately and grabbed me in the car.  There he picked out his pace, after a couple of minutes.

We reached the mansion, the place was empty. There I found out about him after collapsed and his in the hospital. Before going to the hospital to visit my father. I called mom to inform her about coming home.

"Iris met me at the hospital for dad is", "Tell Marco to come with you." Anxiety kicks in as I feared my father leaving me flashes before me. The memory of death reminds me of my uncle. He loves his family, despite the war between families.