Chapter 20

You expect me to believe that, let me go, Valentino because we both know you don't care"," So untie me now", he walked over and uncover my face. He placed his hands on my face gently. Then grab my neck, "what did you say? I didn't hear you correctly."

"I said untie me, Valentino, right now!", " If I do, you'll stay with me right?" what was he saying, stay with him. Stay with a cheater, is he crazy but he looks more like a psychopath than Marco? I'll agree to escape from the psalm of his hands. "Under one condition."

Valentino 

"What might that be", Nothing goes past her, but this time I'll lock her down for sure. "You have to get Iris back, and let my brother go", "Have you forgotten the promise you made? There is nothing I could do about Iris. "I'll let your brother go but just know this, you won't see Iris again." 

Martha 

"You're her father so what the hell are you talking about", "You'll find out soon enough," "Lock the  door when I leave." Darkness, consumed my heart for I failed to protect my child once again. The promise I made, when she was born is now broken. The cramped, and cold surrounding was suffocating me. 

Valentino 

"Get the contact relating to Iris, in two days show it to Martha." I'll get the rest of the things prepared, before April. Finally, I'm in control, of the situation, it's time for plan B. 

It has been two days no water no food. He's keeping me as a prisoner. An old man like him has attachment issues. The illusion he's creating is not right. He's running from the truth, he's willing to cheat. But not willing to let go, yet he's here acting like a complete lunatic. The same man who claims he loves me.

Yet he's the same one who turns around and kidnaps me. The level of psychopath energy is at its peak. Not to mention the mental health issues. After this, I'm taking him to the therapist myself. I heard the footsteps coming my way. I thought he had let my brother go and Now he's here.  The door opened, then the lights turned on. 

"Here are the papers, the boss said to give them to you." I was dehydrated and hungry, yet he served me no food. He doesn't deserve therapy but death. Looking at the papers, I realized he couldn't get Iris back. So if he couldn't get her, where's my brother? "Did he give you any information about my brother?" 

The guard looked at me and then walked back through the door. Soon after Valention came through "Where's my brother Valentino!?."[Slap] "How many times do I have to tell you don't rise your voice at me." For the years I've been with him, he has never hit me. 

"Are you sure, you're going to do this Valentino?." "Do you think your strengthen is in your gun Martha?." There's one thing he's forgetting, "I don't need a weapon to kill you." He stole my daughter and now dares to give threats. He has completely lost his mind and morals. A complete walking dead, he's going to be dead twice for sure. 

"You make sure, that my daughter is safe and sound." "Or what Martha, you have nothing I thought you read through the papers." "It clearly states everything belongs to me now, all assets and even your life." This has escalated past the norms. I have to save my daughter from both psychopath men. 

But first I must save myself before, I can save anyone else. By the way, he's talking he's holding Iris and my brother against me. I'll have to gain his trust by all means. "I'll take my leave now remember to call me when you're ready to be obedient."

A/N Next update is on Wednesday 9/21/2022