Chapter 9

With a settled tone, Camila tried to get the words out of her mouth. "Go a bottle of water for her," I said to the guard. Slowly she started to speak, with a muffled tone of voice. "Please, I need your help." She said with a desperate look in her eyes.

Iris

Shortly, Sam came from created up behind Camila. He smiled at us, knowing pretty well he stinks of alcohol. He tightly held Camila's hand, dragging her along with him. "You can't do this to your wife," I said as he looked at me. 

He held on to her hand tightly and walked away. As I crept up behind him I kicked up on the floor. The coward parted, as I punched him in the face. I felt someone pulling my hair, I looked around.

As I turned around it was his brother. He lifted me off Sam, while he punched me in the stomach. As pushed me to the ground and started slapping me in the face. I looked around to find my bodyguard but he went missing. A man walked up from behind and grabbed Sam's brother.

I looked up and it was Marco, all the stubbornness I had vanished. But he walked away, "Hey, can't you help me?" I said as Sam's brother was trying to hit me.

 "Say, Yes", why would I say yes in a situation like this? "Yes", before he could hit me, Marco stopped his fist. Making Sam's brother land in the wall. I looked around and saw Sam taking Camila away before I could save her. 

All I had in my mind was to travel and enjoy the promotion reward I received. But it looks like, I won't be, enjoy my vacation anytime soon. 

"Why did say yes?", "You agreed to marry me" my life is a living hell. Look what I got myself into this time. Forced marriage, out of all the things. Being forced to get married out of family offers is not fair.  But if I leave I'll, might be able to escape this madness. 

"Ok, so can you take me home", I have to create a distraction. This is the best option at the moment to prevent them from watching my every moment. I came to Jamaica for the festival and food but I didn't get to enjoy any of that. 

Instead, I was bombarded with marriage and my ex's stupidity. Marco lacks nothing, especially beauty and wealth. But his dominance is suffocating. Thus, making me even more stubborn to communicate and build with him. 

His persistence scars me his attitude toward things is different. After getting in the car the silence began. Thus, making me even more uncomfortable. "Let's stop here," why was he stopping at a club?

I wasn't in the mood to party at all because he was constantly on my nerves. He opened the door and placed his coat around my shoulders and slightly rub them. He wrapped his arms around me as we walked toward the entrance. 

8/9/2022

9/17/2022