Chapter 27 | Marco & Iris

The screaming stopped after a couple of minutes. After finishing his wine, he got up and went upstairs. There he made his way to his room he called me right after.

He had already prepared the bath and there was roses on the bed. We went in shortly for a shower, but this time he told me to go first. Before I could answer the  bathroom, he stopped me and took the chains off.

"Don't take too long" he said as he turned on the music box that was placed in the corner of the room. Inside the tub I made sure to scrub every inch of my body. It was so vigorous that my skin turned red as I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me.

I went outside there I saw a lingerie on the bed. "Put it on", put it on he said and "I'll go take a shower too." Moments after I heard his mom calling him. I went to the door and opened it, there I saw her scars the ones she had been covering the whole time.

My heart was shattered at the site. If it was my mom I wouldn't have made her leave already. But she had been planted in the household her Roots was rooted into the Earth.

For her husband watered her each day to sure that she was well rooted and strong. She had no recollection of life of the outside world. "Where is Marco? Please help me escape. He's sleeping now so please unchain me." She begged and begged for I feared for my life as much as she did.

I feared that Marco would kill me if I held his mother escape from a man who claims to love her. But then again I thought of my own mother and I helped her. As I helped her I remember the smile and the warmth hug of my mother.

I missed her dearly she was the only best friend I had and the best mom I've ever had. I hope she was doing well and wasn't looking for me. It was for the best for I didn't want her to be held captive or held as an hostage in this place.

A place where I'm trying to escape from. I helped her by taking the sheets and tying them in order for her to jump through the window. We finally got through with the plan but then Marco came out of the bathroom.

His body was soaking wet, "lie down with me and bear my child if you do I'll allow you to escape." Marco's mother was underneath the bed. So I told Marco to go and get us wine. For this would be the first time for me.

I didn't want my first time to be in front of my in-law. At least that is what I thought unmarried yet we're going to have an intimate time that is only meant for married couples.

"Come out quickly", I said as I tried my best to push her up so that she could reach the window. Soon after I heard footsteps they were not of the ones as Marco's. It had a light walk yet you could hear it from afar.

It was Danny, and he was awakened by the sound of the window opening. He called out to Rose with a roaring voice. "Come to me Rose", he said but rules had already got note through the window.

Before he could reach the window I quickly run back to my room and shut the door. But I made sure not to make a song I didn't want it to be suspicious. But then I thought to myself what an idiot I should have escaped with her as well.

But one has to sacrifice themselves so that the other could be free. And I, I am the sacrifice the one who's going to meet the other free. Stuck in a place a foreign land a land that is not of my own. I lunged to be with my mother holding her and caressing her a tight hug that's all I needed. But I am stuck in a tank with water yet I'm suffocating.

Dancing With Mr. PossessiveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara