Chapter 30

We gave birth to two baby boys. "We'll take the child, what wait I'll do any. But please I want my kids." I begged and pleaded. After a while they allow me inside.

It took a day before I could be discharged. After I get in discharged both brothers came and pick me up from the hospital. Throughout the ride, they had a conversation that I didn't quite understand it was in their native tongue.

It was until we reached the house they finally spoke to me. Saying that they had to get a different house and they couldn't live with their father. At least one of them the other one had to join the father in the battle between the two families.

Consequently, the bomb that took off a couple of months before I gave birth was not an accident. It was a planned attack and they wanted to kill me in it.

The package that I found on the train in the past contains some documents that were owned by the other family. So both brothers didn't want me to get in between the crossfire.

I was not a coward nor did I back down from a challenge when I see one. But this time I will back down for the sake of my children.

More than anything in this world I feared for their lives than mine. I didn't want them to be placed in a situation like this confused and lost. I wanted to make sure that everything was taken care of and that they were safe and sound.

I agree and they drove off from the house. They had already bought a house it was 2 miles away from the main house where they lived.

Inside had everything that I needed to survive or at least to stay alive. I was ordered to stay inside and to never leave without a bodyguard or one of them standing by my side. The doorbell rang and everyone Drew for the guns including the boys. Slowly one of them opens the door.

Martha

After coming off the plane immediately I flagged down a taxi. I had to make sure that I reached my daughter's house. In the taxi, I showed the man the address. He pretended to not know where the location was but I persuaded him to keep on going.

After a few conversations, he finally told me about the whole situation between the Russians and the Cubans. They were mixed in some type of crossfire that involves a package. That was lost on a train a couple of years ago.

Since then no one has ever spoken about Cuba in Russia or else there they will be banned. Finally, I arrived at the gate, I wasn't allowed inside because I didn't know the password that they had. I got up from the continuous knocking on the door and went downstairs to check when I opened the door, as last my sunshine.

8/9/2022